First Time

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do this." He whispered, a smile playing on his lips as he used his muscular arms to hold himself up over me.

I smiled up at him and he only moved to kiss me.

This kiss wasn't fast or hard...this one was slow and savoring.

I knew I was going to give myself to him fully, and just like him, I too had wanted this for a long time.

To be with my mate in everyway.

It made me nervous and excited at the same time.

"Alright," he smiled and let out a shaky breath.

It was honestly kind of sweet how nervous he was too.

"Ryland..." I sounded, it got him to look up at me. "I love you."

He smiled and kissed me once again, "I love you."

I took a deep breath and nodded and he took care in entering me, There was a slight sting and a lot of pressure but he carefully continued. Once he was fully in he brought his body close to mine once again and kissed me.

"Sorry." He whispered.

I kissed him and he continued, as he moved the discomfort of having him fully inside of me went away and I was thankful for his slow and careful movements.

But upon further inspection I noticed that his moves were slow because of his own struggles. He'd thrust two or three times and then pause.

He laid his forehead on my chest, "Sorry, it just feels really fucking good and you're super tight and it's...I'm trying not to cum too fast or inside of you."

I smiled at his admission and stroked his soft hair, I felt that he was embarrassed and knew he wouldn't look at me.

"It's okay...I'm on birth control."

I didn't want to admit that I wasn't feeling any pleasure out of this, it kinda hurt, and him going so slow was kind of a big distraction.

I know I'm new to this whole sex thing but I'm pretty sure he's not suppose to do it that slow.

"You sure?" He asked for clarification.

I nodded and this time he got up once again, took a firmer hold onto my hips, and this time his thrusts were deeper and quicker and damn him for taking his time before because I was starting to feel how good having sex with him could feel, but as I was beginning to enjoy it he finished.

"Sorry about that." He said with a shy sort of smile, "That's never happened to me before...I mean, it felt more than amazing with you."

"It's a little hard to take you serious when your jerking yourself off." I admitted and laughed a little.

"Oh, just getting myself ready again...unless you don't want to."

I laughed again, mostly because right now he reminded me of an eager puppy. "Of course I want to...plus, I've heard alot about this 'Titan Sex Machine' so...."

He chuckled, "How did you even hear about that," He asked as he stopped and laid down next to me. "We didn't even go to the same school."

"Girls talk just as much as guys...maybe even more, and my school may have been in another town but the town wasn't that far away from the pack." I pointed out.

"Sorry about that," He sounded ashamed. " I know it won't exactly change anything but I want you to know I didn't have nearly as much sex as I bragged about, and I promise this was the only time I've ever not used a condom."

"I beileve you...But why lie in the first place?"

He shrugged, "To look cooler than I really am...I assume it's the same for you girls too."

I shrugged, "Newbie to this, remember?"

He smiled over at me. I moved to kiss him and then got up..."Gotta pee."

"Oh...it's not connected so you'll have to go out...it's the first door in the hall."

I got out of the bed and made a very awkward walk to the bedroom door, I bent down and picked up his top.

"Be right back." I said as I slide my arms into his top, thankfully it was long enough to just barely cover everything up. Even if we were the only ones here it would feel weird to just walk around naked.

Once I peed and washed my hands, i looked at myself in the mirror.

I read somewhere that after you have sex for the first time your different...but I didn't see anything different.

And as awkward as our first time was I couldn't help but smile and feel my arousal beginning to grow once again as I remember various moments.

I grabbed one of the clean towels and headed back to the room. Once I did get back I placed the towel down onto the same spot I was just laying.

"Do you know how beautiful you are Raven?"

I tried not to smile and failed, "Thank you."

The compliments were still pretty new to me and always made me feel a little self conscience.

I got back onto the bed and immediately snuggled into him, he draped his arm over my middle and let his hand go under his top I was still wearing and let it trail up and down my back.

"You're so soft." He whispered.

"Sooo, I don't want to kill this sweet moment, but if i'm not mistaken I think you said something about a round 2."

He chuckled and kissed me before he got up, He positioned himself in between my legs just as he had before.

"I'm gonna do something different alright, but I think you'll like it princess."

I was anxious once again, the anticipation of what was about to happen made me excited, all I could do was nod and before I knew it I watched as his head disappeared between my legs and his very eager mouth was doing spectacular things to my very private parts.

I could hardly keep my body still or the moans from sounding so loud, this felt amazing and I never wanted him to stop.

Then he elevated things by using his fingers.

"I think I'm gonna cum." I said slighty unsure and a little out of breath. But he didn't stop.

I ran my fingers through his hair and released myself onto his fingers and yet he still didn't stop. But Once he did finish up down there he easily positioned himself in between my legs before he let himself back inside of me and this time It felt really really good.

He smirked as he noticed my pleasure and thrust a little harshly but fuck did it feel amazing.

This time everything felt...perfect. It was almost as if we were becoming whole for the first time...as if I had gone my entire life as only a half of a being but with him, right here and now, we were finally one.

This time things lasted quite a while, so much so that we had tried out a few different "positions" and somewhere along the way I had lost his top.

I finally felt the build up to cum once again, we were both laying down on our side, My back was against his chest, it was almost like a spooning position but as I annouced the anticipation of my climax he continued to thrust and this time he bit down on my mark.

That was it.

Game Over, Lights Out.

I was out cold, My body laid there a crumpled heaving mess.

And as soon as Ryland finished he moved just enough so that we were finally apart.

"Are you alright Princess?"

"I nodded and smiled knowing he couldn't see my drowsy smile, "perfect."

I was still feeling the lingering effects of my orgasm when I felt his warm tongue run along my shoulder. I closed my eyes and shivered as I all but came again.

With my eyes closed and the exchaustion finally setting in I drifted off in Rylands arms, not caring about anything else.