Prologue

(Y/N) or Y/N: Your Name

(F/N): Your first name.

(L/N): Your last name.

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: Locations

_______

_______ 

Overlord of Evil: This *pant* cannot be *pant* possible.

(Y/N): Well it totally happened.

Y/N stretched and sighed now that his fight was finally over.

Overlord of Evil: It's impossible!! There is no way a fool like you could have defeated the ultimate destroyer!

Y/N turns around to see the defeated body of a massive three headed dragon with fist marks all over it, after looking he turns back around and stares back at the defeated Overlord.

(Y/N): Hey!... I'm not foolish -_-.

Overlord of Evil: You incompetent whelp!! I will return and destroy this world!

The Overlord begins a chant to teleport away but is dropped to the ground by Y/N with a karate chop.

(Y/N): Uh... Why would I let you get away?.

Overlord of Evil: Gah!! You bastard!

(Y/N): Yeeah... I'm just gonna kill you now.

Overlord of Evil: You insolen-

Y/N crushes his head with his foot.

(Y/N): And that's, tha- Oh my God! Ew. Ew. Ew.

Y/N wipes his foot on the ground until all the blood comes off. After a moment Y/N looks around to make sure no one is around and reaches into his pocket, revealing a camera. He jogs up to the massive creature and poses for the camera.

(Y/N): Cheese!

After looking at the photo on his camera Y/N takes off his black armored gauntlets and heads for home.

_______

_______

At Y/N's house.

(Y/N): Aaaaaand, there.

Y/N put the photo in a large scrapbook filled with photos of all the other times he fought some kind of monster, creature, alien or whatever. At least 35 pages filled with pictures of all the adventures he'd been on, all of them taking him to different places all around the world.

Y/N looks at the scrapbook and happily sighs.

(Y/N): ..... Yep. I'm done.

Y/N tosses the scrapbook to the side and grabs his laptop.

(Y/N): That was the 12th one, THIS WEEK. I can't handle this shit anymore. I want a normal life. I want to sleep in, I want to watch movies, i want FRIENDS! I am so done with this.

Y/N researches some of the best high schools he can find and finds one that jumps at him.

(Y/N): Honnouji Academy huh? Highly prestigious. Will teach you the necessary skills to succeed at anything you want. All graduates go on to lead successful lives... I love it!

Y/N sends an email to a politician, who's daughter he'd saved at least a dozen times, for a favor. Y/N places his black gauntlets into a silver case.

 Y/N places his black gauntlets into a silver case

(Y/N): Wont need these again!

Y/N looks back at his screen at looks at the website for Honnouji Academy and he fills with joy.

(Y/N): My new normal life starts NOW!

______

______

Author's Notes

My first story here. So any suggestions are welcome as well as your opinions on the story itself.

I hope you enjoy my story!