Chapter 8: The Naturals Election

Some Time Later...

Honnouji Academy Student Council Room

Inumuta: See?

Satsuki and the Elite Four were going over the footage of Mako and Y/N.

Inumuta: Mako's fist, while not at full strength, connected perfectly with Y/N's stomach.

Nonon: So? She was obviously holding back.

Inumuta: That doesn't mater, Mankanshoku was wearing a Two-Star Goku Uniform and Y/N was wearing a No-Star Uniform. The very instant that punch connected with his stomach, he should have died.

Sanageyama: He must be pretty tough.

Satsuki closed her eyes and went over everything that has happened involving Y/N.

Satsuki: Inumuta, what have you found out about him?

Inumuta: Yes! His parents passed away when he was younger, meaning he went to foster homes. From there he went to various boarding schools and had a standard education.

Nonon: How could someone like that possibly make it into Honnouji Academy?

Inumuta: That is where it gets interesting, evidently the reason why he was allowed in, was because of the influence of the Prime Minister himself. Using his pull, he managed to get Y/N onto the transfer list and thus into Honnouji Academy.

Gamagoori: You expect me to believe an orphaned boy, with an average education, got the support of the Prime Minister?

Inumuta: That is what I asked myself as well. I went digging into the Prime Minister's history and found out that before becoming Prime Minister his daughter had been kidnapped, multiple times, apparently.

Sanageyama: Oh, so he's a kind of white knight that saved a his daughter?

Inumuta: In a way yes, but based on her social media account, she was saved by the same person every time.

Satsuki: Y/N...

Inumuta: Yes, my Lady.

Sanageyama: So, what? Is he some kind of Spec-Ops operative or something?

Inumuta: Even if that were true, that would not explain his many feats here.

Satsuki: There is more him, keep searching Inumuta.

Inumuta: At once, my Lady!

Satsuki: The rest of you, make final preparations for the Naturals Election.

Gamagoori, Sanageyama, and Nonon: Yes!

Satsuki looked out the window and at the city below.

Satsuki: Every day you fascinate me more and more, Y/N...

_____

_____

A Few Days Later

Honnouji Academy

The entire student body, including Ryuko, Y/N, and Mako, were assembled in the massive school yard. On her tower, Satsuki stepped forth and addressed the students of Honnouji Academy.

Satsuki: Today, I am giving the Honnouji Academy Student Council system a fresh start! All students have the right to attack all other students! Secret meetings, scheming, backstabbing, anything goes! Seven days from now, reach the schoolyard alive! And then use your strength to to lay claim to your social standing once again! This shall be Honnouji Academy's first naturals election!