Chapter 21: Some Effort Behind It.

S.S. Naked Sun

As the battle intensified aboard the S.S. Naked Sun, the Elite Four were cornered by the sudden onslaught of COVERS assaulting the boat. Suddenly, from the center of the COVERS, Mako bursted through, revealing she was once again wearing her Two-Star Fight Club uniform.

Mako: Mako Mankanshoku! Is here!

Gamagoori: M-Mankanshoku!

Nonon: Hey! how come the slacker's wearing a Goku Uniform!?

Sanageyama: What's the meaning of this, Iori!?

Iori: Out top priority now is to bolster our forces. The person with the greatest disparity in combat strength in and out of a Goku Uniform was Mankanshoku.

Inumuta: A highly logical decision. Iori, I think you've set a new speed for sewing.

Iori: Yes, because these will be my final Goku Uniforms! I intend to empty out every last drawer!

Inumuta: Hahahaha! Well, we're busy, bye.

Sanageyama: Hey!

Their call was interrupted when one of the colossal COVERS attempted to grab them. Luckily, Mako was there to intervene.

Mako: 999-mount Emergency Rescue Suction Device! Vroom! Vroom! Vroom!

Tsumugu: Hey! What are you just standing there for!? You've been fighting this war without your clothes! And you call yourselves 'Nudists'!?

Sanageyama: I have no intention of becoming something so... colorful.

Gamagoori: But we mustn't let Mankanshoku fight them alone!

Nonon: So, shall we get to it?

_____

_____

The Skies Above

As the three Kamui users flew to their destination, Y/N was having difficulty flying Reiketsu correctly.

(Y/N): W-Woah! Easy!

Reiketsu: Stop moving so much!

Ryuko: Y/N! Hurry up!

(Y/N): Hey, this is the first time I've ever had wings okay!? I'm still getting the hang of it!

Senketsu: Hmph. I guess Reiketsu isn't all she's made up to be.

Reiketsu: Shut it! This is the first time I've ever been in this form!

Inumuta: (radio) I hope I'm not interrupting.

Satsuki: Go ahead, Inumuta.

Inumuta: (radio) I have discovered a special property of the Scissor Blades and Bakuzan. Both of them are capable of severing Life Fibers, but in the case of tough Life Fibers, they begin to regenerate immediately after being severed. However, if they are both cut simultaneously, the newly-regenerating Life Fibers can be severed again. That is the true power of the Scissor Blades that Dr. Matoi created.