Chapter 19: SLAP

S.S. Naked Sun

Nui: This will be fun to watch!

(Y/N): ...

When Y/N finished his transformation, there were strands of rainbow flowing off of him, signs of Ragyo's personal touch.

Ryuko: Y/N...

Tsumugu: *looks at strands of rainbow* Those don't look good.

Aikuro: Yeah. I have a bad feeling about this...

Y/N brought his left foot up and then slammed it down onto the floor of the ship. The whole ship shook as a huge crack went went down the center of the ship.

Gamagoori: Woah!

Ryuko: Holy crap!

Aikuro: Shit! Ryuko! The ship is already damaged enough as is! I don't need to tell you how bad things will get if the Naked Sun sinks!

Ryuko: I gotcha! Let's do this, Senketsu!

Ryuko rocketed toward Y/N, Scissor Blades in hand.

Ryuko: Wake up!!!!

Y/N parried Ryuko's charge and slammed her into the floor.

Ryuko: Argh!

Ryuko had barely enough time to block Y/N's foot with her Scissor Blades when he kicked her away.

Ryuko: AGH! Shit!

Moments after kicking Ryuko away, Y/N was ambushed by Nonon and Sangeyama.

Sanageyama: Don't be a puppet!

Nonon: Hey! Dumbass!

Y/N dodged Sanageyama's attacks and grabbed one of Nonon's rockets before throwing it back at her.

Nonon: Shit-!

As Nonon jumped away, Y/N closed the distance between them and kicked her to the other end of the ship.

Nonon: Ack!

After kicking her away, Y/N turned to Sangeyama.

Sanageyama: Oh crap.

Y/N charged at Sangeyama, who was now back peddling.

Sanageyama: Shit! Shit! Shit!

Sanageyama was struggling to block Y/N's punches, that were slowly overwhelming him.

Sangeyama: Could use some help here!

Gamagoori: (L/N)! Cease these actions immediately!

Gamagoori appeared behind Y/N and attempted to grab him. Y/N turned and kicked him in the stomach.

Gamagoori: Ooomf!!

Y/N then sweep kicked Sangeyama off his feet and punched him hard enough to send him and Gamagoori sliding across the deck.

Satsuki: Y/N!!

This time Satsuki came to face Y/N. Using her short sword and dagger, she attempted to strike at Y/N, who caught her blades.

Satsuki: *grunt* Y/N! Return to your senses! We are not your enemy!

(Y/N): ...

Satsuki: Stop thi-!

Y/N headbutt Satsuki before she could speak again. As she stumbled, Y/N kneed her in the stomach and threw her into the ground. 

Satsuki: GAH!

Before Y/N could continue, Ryuko, in her aerial form, tackled him and carried him into the sky.

Ryuko: Y/N!!! Don't make me hurt you!!