Chapter 2: A Game of Tennis

A Few Moments Later

Honno City

(Y/N): Well, that was something...

Y/N was walking back to his home in the slums, considering he was a No-Star, it was starting to make sense why his living conditions were poor.

(Y/N): Ok, this school is not normal. A bunch of crazy fashion-istas are using their very clothes as a way to dominate the whole city... Well I can't say I've heard of this one before. -_-

Y/N made it to the slums without any trouble and began to contemplate how he could get out of this school.

(Y/N): Ok, I just need to think of a way to either stay out of trouble or drop from the school. Now, how do I do that? hmmm...

As Y/N was walking he noticed a familiar, scantily clad body on the ground surrounded by a bunch of young boys.

(Y/N): Ignore it. Ignore it. Ignore it. I don't need this right now.

Young Boy: Wow she's almost entirely naked.

Another Young Boy: You can almost see...

(Y/N): -_-....... Fuck.

(Y/N): Hey! What are you guys doing!?

???: Huh? Who are you? Trying to have your way with her first huh!?

(Y/N): HAHAHAHAHA!!! *breathes*.... no.

Young Boy: You think you can stop us?

The group of boys surround Y/N, readying their weapons.

Mataro: You have insulted the Great Lightning Speed Mataro Mankanshoku!! Leave yo-

Mataro didn't get to finish his speech as all of his friends were already knocked out.

Mataro: Wha!? How did you-

(Y/N): Hey, you said your last name was Mankanshoku, right?

Mataro: Y-yeah.

(Y/N): I sit next to your sister in class, I am her quote on quote "bestie" as she put it.

Mataro: Really!? Why didn't you say so before?!

(Y/N): Ryuko here also happens to be her "bestie."

Mataro: Eh!? Really!? *bows* Forgive me!

(Y/N): I don't think you could have known that. Anyway do you know anywhere I can take her for medical treatment?

Mataro: Of course! Follow me!

Y/N picks up Ryuko and follows Mataro.

_____

_____

A Few Hours Later

Mankanshoku Home