Chapter 3: A Battle of Kamui

The Next Day

Honnouji Academy

The next day Ryuko, Mako, and Y/N were sitting in class listening to Aikuro's lecture. Well, Y/N was, Mako was fast asleep and Ryuko was giving Aikuro a kind of death glare. Y/N noticed Ryuko's glare and was confused.

(Y/N): Maybe she got a bad grade?

When class finished Aikuro was actually the first person to leave instead of the students and Ryuko chased after him. When Y/N caught up to her she was fuming about something.

Ryuko: Where did that bastard disappear to?

(Y/N): Is everything ok?

Ryuko: Yeah, yeah. I'm just looking for our good "teacher."

(Y/N): Why?

Ryuko: I just want to talk to him. *clenches fist*

Mako: Guuuuys!!!

Mako, like a rocket, jumped at Y/N and Ryuko. Y/N slid to the side and Ryuko caught her, making sure she landed on her feet instead of crashing again. When Mako came to a halt Y/N and Ryuko noticed a note on her back.

(Y/N): "See me after school where we met before. - Aikuro Mikisugi" Huh?

 - Aikuro Mikisugi" Huh?

Ryuko: That bastard!

(Y/N): Meet you where you met before? Wait! Were you flirting with the teacher while me and Mako were being tortured by the Tennis Club!?

Ryuko: *blushes* What!? Hell no!

(Y/N): This letter seems rather suspicious.

Mako: Yeah! Suspicious.

Y/N and Mako were looking at Ryuko with accusatory faces, making Ryuko blush harder.

Ryuko: NOTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENED!!!!... sort of.

(Y/N): Oh? So you ARE pursing a relationship with our teacher! Huh, I didn't take you for a girl that likes older men.

Mako: Don't worry Ryuko! I'll help you gain his heart!

Ryuko: THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED!!!! ARRRRGH!!!!!

Ryuko started to chase Y/N and Mako through the halls trying to hit them.

_____

_____

That Night

At Y/N's No-Star Apartment

Y/N had finally finished his homework and sat down on his bed.

(Y/N): I can't believe that I actually look forward to homework, it's the most normal thing about this school. *sigh* I should get ready for bed.

Y/N undressed and used his shower, afterward he looked at himself in the mirror.

(Y/N): -_-

Y/N's body was covered in scars, all of which were obtained from the countless fights he had been in.