Chapter 1: Honnouji Academy

Honno City

Y/N walks through the various parts of Honno City, taking in the sites of the very intimidating structures.

(Y/N): Huh. This place has a strange sense of architecture. Oh well! Each school has their own style I guess!

Y/N didn't want the bad feeling he had get to him and headed up to the front entrance of the academy. When he reached there he saw something hanging from the entrance, and upon closer inspection it was a person with a sign on them.

 When he reached there he saw something hanging from the entrance, and upon closer inspection it was a person with a sign on them

(Y/N): "This is a naked pig who dared defy Honnouji Academy. As such, justice was dealt."

Y/N stared at the hanging body for a few seconds, processing what he was seeing.

(Y/N): Wow! that's some really high quality decoration there! Is there some kind of event going on today?

Y/N continued walking into the school.

(Y/N): Yep! Decoration!...

_____

_____

After getting his class number from the office Y/N walked up the stairs to class 2-K. Outside the classroom Y/N saw a girl with a large metal case on her back and a red highlight in her hair.

(Y/N): Uh, is this class 2-K?

???: Huh? Oh, yeah.

(Y/N): Are we supposed to wait out here?

???: The teacher told me to wait for the other transfer student, which is you, so that he can introduce us both.

The girl turned and knocked on the door giving Y/N a chance to stare at the large metal container she was carrying. Before he could ask what it was a blue-haired man opened the door and told them to stand in front of the class.

Aikuro: I'm Mr. Mikisugi, your homeroom teacher, now onto your introductions. This is Ryuko Matoi and (F/N) (L/N), who have transferred into Second Year Class K today.

RYUKO MATOI

AND

(F/N) (L/N)

(Y/N): Gah! What the hell are those!?

Aikuro: Oh don't mind those, they introduce major and minor plot important people.

(Y/N): Oh, okay... Wait! What do you mean plot important peo-

Mako: Hey Ryuko! This seat is open! Oh and (Y/N)! This one on the other side is open too! Yay! I get two brand new desk mates!!

Aikuro: You guys know her?

Ryuko: I wouldn't say that we're acquaintances exactly...

(Y/N): This is the first time I've ever seen her! 0_o