Chapter 10: Like a Football...

Ryuko transformed and lunged at Nui with all the strength that she had. Blinded by her rage, Ryuko kept swinging at her enemy without any form of strategy, Nui easily blocked them all.

Ryuko: My dad told me that if I took this scissor, I'd be sure to find the person who killed him! What do you know, he was right! You were the one in my house, weren't you!?

Nui: Yup, I sure was!

Ryuko: So the woman I saw back then was you!?

Nui: You got it! If i'd known a girl as cute as you was on her way, I would've stayed right there and waited for you.

Ryuko: You BITCH!

Nui: Do you think you can avenge your dad with, that? Not happening, girl!

Ryuko: We'll see about that!

Senketsu began to burst out steam, and the red lines on him were bubbling red hot.

(Y/N): She looks angrier than usual.

Mako: Ryuko!

Senketsu: Stop it Ryuko. Your blood grows dangerously hot! If this keeps up, I won't be able to control myself!

Senketsu exploded into a giant maw and then chomped down on Ryuko, instantly transforming her into a monster.

Satsuki: I'm going down there.

Because of Nui's taunting, Ryuko began to destroy the entire arena.

(Y/N): That doesn't look good.

Inumuta: Matoi is in grave peril. In just a few minutes, she'll die from blood loss!

Mako: She needs a blood transfusion! As the daughter of a Back-Alley Doctor it is my duty to help my friend!

Mako ran from the stands toward Ryuko.

(Y/N): I'd better go too. -_-

Gamagoori: It is stupid enough that Mankanshoku ran off! What can you possibly do!?

(Y/N): Uh... I can do... stuff.

Inumuta: Matoi has lost complete control of her Kamui. She is nothing but raw strength and rage at this point, only Lady Satsuki can-

(Y/N): Don't care. Leaving now.

Y/N, faster than they could see, dashed toward Ryuko.

Gamagoori: What the-!?

Inumuta: This is a great time to collect data!!!

_____

_____

Nui: *laughs* Excellent! It keeps getting more and more monstrous! That's what Life Fiber's gotta be like! Hahaha- huh?

With a boom, Y/N suddenly appeared between them. Facing the wrong way.