Chapter 14: The Great Culture & Sports Festival

The Following Day

Nudist Beach Hidden Base

The group, now without Y/N, were watching a monitor of Honnouji Academy preparing for a major event

Ryuko: What the hell is this?

Aikuro: A video feed from hidden cameras I had set up inside Honnuiji Academy.

Tsumugu: If Ragyo Kiryuin is coming, too, this must be something big.

Ryuko: Ragyo Kiryuin?

Aikuro: The leading figure of the Kiryuin Conglomerate, and she's been using her position as REVOCS CEO to sell clothing laced with Life Fibers all around the world.

An image of Ragyo Kiryuin popped onto the screen and showed her rather extravagant choice of clothing.

Ryuko: Good grief, she's blinding! She's gaudier than Satsuki! Like daughter skank, like mother skank.

Aikuro: She's even more dangerous than Satsuki. She's a formidable opponent.

The screen then changed to show a line of trucks hauling something directly into Honno City.

Tsumugu: What's this? They're bringing in Life Fibers in bulk. What are they up to?

Aikuro: Oh no... She plans to conduct the final experiment at Honnouji Academy!

Ryuko: What?

Aikuro: Honnoji Academy is an experimentation city. Goku Uniforms were created to study human resistance to Life Fibers. Repurposing them for military use and conquering all of the country's academies. Then forcibly distributing Life Fiber laced uniforms to teenagers, those who have the highest resistance. After all that is complete, she offers up every last person at Honnouji Academy as human sacrifices to the Life Fibers.

Ryuko: Human sacrifices!?

Aikuro: Yes. It must be her final experiment to fully awaken Life Fibers. Gather a mass of people wearing Life Fiber laced clothing in one spot and then instantly convert them into Life Fibers. That is the real purpose of the Cultural and Sports Grand Festival.

Ryuko: Wait! So you're saying that Y/N and Mako's parents are going to be eaten by their clothes!?

Aikuro: Put in simple terms, I suppose they will.

Ryuko: Eaten by their clothes... Screw that! No way am I gonna let that happen!

Senketsu: Ryuko?

Ryuko: Heh. I can never leave Y/N alone can I? He always get's into trouble! I'm going to rescue him again, and then beat down Ragyo and Satsuki Kiryuin!

Aikuro: Leap straight into the jaws of danger?

Ryuko: Damn right I am! I'm gonna jump down its throat and rip its guts out with my teeth!