Epilogue

THUD

THUD

THUD

THUD

THUD

Ryuko: Stop hitting your head against that wall!!

(Y/N): Q_Q Why? I wanted to have a normal life! I don't even know what THAT thing is!!

Senketsu: Perhaps you shouldn't have opened that box you got in the mail...

(Y/N): How was I supposed to know that would happen!

Satsuki: It WAS radiating a pretty ominous mist.

(Y/N): But-

Ryuko: It also said "Pandora's Box" on the top.

(Y/N): *cries* Not even three hours... It hasn't even been three hours since graduation... Q_Q

Ryuko: *smirk* I guess this is "normal" for you, huh?

(Y/N): *sadness increases*

Satsuki: One chapter ends and another begins with you, huh?

(Y/N): *cries more*

Ryuko: Hahaha! Quit whining, let's kick this thing's ass so you can take me and Satsuki to a fancy restaurant.

Satsuki: You're paying by the way.

(Y/N): *bawls*

Senketsu: You two are all heart.

Ryuko: Damn right we are. Let's Go! Life Fiber Synchronization: Kamui Senketsu!

Satsuki: I wouldn't have it any other way. Life Fiber Overide: Kamui Junketsu!

Ryuko: LET'S GO!!!

Satsuki: Right!

The two sisters launched off to fight the monster that appeared, leaving Y/N behind.

(Y/N): *still crying*

Reiketsu: How long are you going to keep up this "crying" act?

(Y/N): What makes you think I'm acting? Q_Q

Reiketsu: Y/N, I'm connected with you. I can sense how happy you really are about this.

Y/N stopped crying and watched Ryuko and Satsuki fight the creature before them.

(Y/N): I guess I don't really mind having some people to join me in all this.

Reiketsu: I'm pretty sure you couldn't be happier.

(Y/N): *smiles* Yeah. But don't tell them that.

Reiketsu: Hahaha. I won't, I promise. Let's go, as funny as it is to watch Senketsu struggle, I do not want him to have all the credit.

(Y/N): Likewise. Life Fiber Command: Kamui Reiketsu!

Ryuko: *smirks* About time!

Satsuki: *smirks*

(Y/N): I guess this is the "normal life" I always wanted... *cracks knuckles*

Y/N launched skyward and then charged directly at the monster, fists clenched.

(Y/N): *smiles* Eat THIS!!!!

FIN.

_____

_____

Author's Note: 

Well this is it. All stories have to have an ending, and this is mine. Thank you everyone for reading!!! This was incredibly fun to write! I hope everyone enjoyed reading this story!

As for the future, I have been given a lot of suggestions for stories to write, which is immensely flattering that people would consider me to write.

 To be honest I'm not too sure what I want to write next. I kinda want to write something with RWBY but I also want to write another story with Kill La Kill. There are even a couple other shows I considered writing about. Well, we'll see how I feel, given some time.

Once again, I graciously thank everyone who took the time to read my story from beginning to end... or just the parts they wanted to read ^_^.

_____

_____

08-30-2018: RWBY story is now being released!