Chapter 6: The Kendo Challenger

The Next Day

Honnouji Academy

Y/N was walking to school, wearing his usual No-Star uniform.

(Y/N): I hope today goes better than yesterday. I've never cleaned so much in my life.

As Y/N got closer to the entrance of the school he saw Ryuko and Mako waiting by the entrance.

(Y/N): Hello guys.

Mako: Hi Y/N!

Ryuko: Hey.

(Y/N): What's wrong now?

Ryuko: A lot of things, but right now, *points* it's this.

(Y/N): "Attention, Ryuko Matoi of Second Year, Class K. I will be waiting in the Kendo Club dojo after school. -Sanageyama". Oh.

Ryuko: Yep.

(Y/N): Well, at least they sent you an invitation instead of kidnapping me or Mako. Or both.

Ryuko: Yeah, it saves me the hassle of saving your ass all the time!

(Y/N): And it is a fine ass, if I do say so myself.

Ryuko: Keep dreaming, come on.

The group went through the school day and eventually made it to the Kendo Club Dojo.

_____

_____

After School

Sports Gym #1

Ryuko, Y/N, and Mako entered into the large gym. A huge crowd was already formed to watch the imminent fight.

 A huge crowd was already formed to watch the imminent fight

Sanageyama: So you've come, Matoi.

Ryuko: I was called out by name by one of the Elite Four. I couldn't run away from that, could I?

(Y/N): Thanks for that by the way. It's a nice change of pace that someone who wants to fight Ryuko would send a challenge, instead of kidnapping me or Mako.