Chapter 17: In Shining Armor...

The Next Day

Honno City

COVERS silently wandered the streets of the once populated Honno City. The silence that the COVERS created was suddenly destroyed when the sound of a loud motorcycle engine echoed throughout the silent streets. The COVERS instantly turned to face the source of the noise, revealing it to be Ryuko riding a motorcycle through the streets.

Ryuko: Here I come!

The COVERS instantly started to converge on Ryuko.

Senketsu: Here they come!

Ryuko *smirk* They won't stop us! Life Fiber Synchronize: Kamui Senketsu!

Ryuko transformed and revved the motorcycle forward. As the COVERS got in her way, she'd cut them down with her Scissor Blade or run them over with the bike. As Ryuko made her way through the streets, Senketsu began to shine a bright red.

Ryuko: Hell yeah!

Senketsu: Ryuko!

Ryuko: Huh? What's wrong?

Senketsu: It's the opposite. We've never been in such good shape. You and I have become completely one! This is truly life and fiber synchronization!

 You and I have become completely one! This is truly life and fiber synchronization!

Ryuko: You can say that again. This feeling is out of this world!

Explosions, caused by Ryuko, made their way up through each district of the city and eventually to the main entrance of Honnouji Academy. Ryuko bursted through the entrance, and brought her motorcycle to a stop in the center of the courtyard.

Ryuko: Ragyo Kiryuin! I've come! Just as I said I would!

At the center of the courtyard was a huge tower, with Life Fibers intertwined in its construction. As the COVERS slowly began to surround Ryuko, they stopped when a girly voice spoke out.

Nui: Amazing! You're just so wild a cool today, Ryuko!

Ryuko: *glares* Spare me the small talk, where's Y/N? I'm here to get him out of here and kick your ass.

Nui: Oh my~ so scary!

Ryuko revved the engine of her motorcycle.

Ryuko: Like I said, spare me the small talk! Bring Y/N out here and maybe I'll be quick about ending you!

Nui: *giggles* Why don't you make me?

Ryuko: Let's go, bitch!

Ryuko drove the motorcycle at Nui and started her attack against her.

_____

_____

Honnouji Academy Underground

Nonon: Ugh... it stinks down here...