Chapter 12: The Tri-City Schools Raid Trip

That Night

Mankanshoku Family Home

Y/N made it to the Mankanshoku home in search of Ryuko.

(Y/N): Ryuko!? Mako!? Anyone here!?

Sukuyo: Oh, good evening Y/N!

(Y/N): Ah. Good evening Mrs. Mankanshoku. Have you seen Ryuko or Mako?

Sukuyo: Hmmm? I'm not sure. Mako didn't come home and the last I saw of Ryuko she jumped out of here chasing after the Nagita boy.

(Y/N): Oh... do you have any-

Barazo: Aaaah! Ooof!

Y/N looked behind Sukuyo and noticed Barazo was covered in bandages with Mataro and Guts hold him down.

Mataro: Hi Y/N!

Guts: Guts! Guts!

(Y/N): Uhhhhh... is everything alright?

Sukuyo: Ah, that. Mr. Nagita was being chased by a group of students, and in their rush my husband got knocked around a little. Don't worry though! We are a back-alley medical family! He'll be fine.

(Y/N): -_- Riiiiight. I'll just head home.

Y/N wished the Mankanshoku family a good night and began walking home.

(Y/N): I hope Ryuko's ok... *sigh* Maybe I should have interrogated that Nui woman....

With no leads, Y/N went home to get some sleep in hopes that maybe tomorrow he'll be able to pick up a trail. After all, Ryuko wasn't exactly subtle with her deeds...

_____

_____

The Next Day

Y/N No-Star Apartment

Y/N was calmly sleeping in his bed, he was abruptly awoken when Mataro and Guts bursted through his door.

Mataro: Y/N!!!!!!

Guts: GUTS! GUTS!

(Y/N): AAAAAAHH!! Why does everyone keep bursting through my door!?!?

Mataro: Y/N! We saw Ryuko!

(Y/N): Really!? She okay?

Mataro: Yeah! Follow Me!

Y/N quickly got dressed and followed Mataro to where he last spotted Ryuko, which was in some industrial area. The two of them just got there to see Ryuko speed off on a motorcycle with Aikuro remains behind.

(Y/N): Oh look. Needle teacher... -_-

Mataro: Huh? What're you doing here, Mr. Mikisugi?

Aikuro: Ah. Y/N. Perfect timing, I take it you want to follow Matoi?

(Y/N): Yeeeees?

Aikuro: I'll give you a lift, but I am no longer a teacher. The time has now come. Today, I bid farewell to my cover identity as the homeroom teacher for Honnouji Academy's Second Year, Class K...

(Y/N): What're you talking about...?

Aikuro: Today, I return to being my unadorned self! *clothes SLOWLY fall off*