Chapter 13: Tell Me Your Reason...

The Skies Above Japan

Moments after proclaiming her victory of the Tri-City Schools Raid Trip and the helicopter door closed, Satsuki fell to one knee

Moments after proclaiming her victory of the Tri-City Schools Raid Trip and the helicopter door closed, Satsuki fell to one knee. Struggling to maintain control over Junketsu.

Soroi: Milady! Shiro!

Iori: Right away!

Iori sprayed a kind of foam over Satsuki, forcing Junketsu to revert to its dormant state.

Iori: It's a tranquilizing coagulant

Soroi: Please take this opportunity to change out of your Kamui.

Satsuki: Thank you...

Satsuki, exhausted from her extended fight with Ryuko, puts on her regular robes and drops herself onto her chair. Noticing her exhaustion, Soroi pours Satsuki a cup of tea.

Soroi: Your fights seem to be taking a greater toll on your body than before. It's too risky to activate Life Fiber Override for as long as you have been.

Satsuki: I am aware of the risk. But so long as Matoi continues to wear her Kamui, I have no choice but to don Junketsu to fight her.

Soroi: It is as you say, Milady.

Iori: Are you sure, Uncle?

Soroi: Shiro, as my nephew, it is about time you realized that once Lady Satsuki has her heart set on something, she never backs down. The only thing we can do is support her and her decisions.

Satsuki: Soroi, Iori, I've made many selfish demands of you two. But please allow me to do so for just a little longer.

???: Oh? So you were pushing yourself, *twitch* Lady Satsuki?

Iori: Who are you!?

Satsuki: That voice... Is that you, Harime?

Nui: *twitch* Sure is!

Iori: The Grand Couturier? When did you get here!?

Nui: I go wherever I want to go, *twitch* and no one can stop me.

Satsuki: What do you want?

Nui: Don't get all, "What do you want?" *twitch* with me. It was Lady Ragyo. *twitch* She said she wanted to hear the results *twitch* of the Battlefield Trip in person. And since *twitch* I had time to kill because a certain someone *twitch* barred me from Honnouji Academy, I came all the way to pick you up!

Satsuki: Hmph. I bet you just wanted to see Senketsu and Junketsu square off.

Nui: Bingo, Lady Satsuki! *twitch* You're the only one who truly understands me!

Satsuki: That's rich coming from someone who refuses to let anyone understand her.

Nui: Well then, *twitch* shall we make our way to the mansion?