Chapter 9: Sudden Death Run-off Election

A Few Days Later

Honnouji Academy

Those who survived the Naturals Election gathered in the schoolyard at exactly 8:30am. All of the No-Star students waited just outside the entrance, this included Mako and Y/N.

(Y/N): It's up to Ryuko now...

Mako: She'll totally win!

Back in the courtyard, Satsuki emerged from her tower and stared at the crowd beneath her.

Satsuki: Fellow comrades of Honnouji Academy! You have done well to struggle through seven days of mortal combat to gather here to take part in the Sudden Death Runoff Election! However, your battle has only just begun! I will begin by assigining new Three-Star students based on the results of the battle here!

Suddenly, massive spiked towers bursted from the ground and began ascending upward.

Satsuki: There are five towers in the schoolyard! Those standing atop them will be considered front-runner candidates, and the election will be conducted!

Ryuko: There she goes, being devious again!

Ryuko charged at one of the towers, cutting down all the students that got in her way, and made her way to the top. The other towers were filled by the Elite Four.

 The other towers were filled by the Elite Four

Satsuki: Well, well. I see you aren't called the Elite Four for nothing.

Nonon: Did you expect anything else?

Gamagoori: Lady Satsuki! We, the Elite Four, hereby propose a new rule for the Sudden Death Runoff Election!

Sanageyama: We each wish to be allowed to face Ryuko Matoi in single combat.

Nonon: If we're going to fight her anyway, this grand stage is the place for it.

Inumuta: I believe it to be a fitting way to cap off the climax of the Naturals Election.

Satsuki: This should prove just as amusing, huh?

Another, much larger, tower emerged from the center of the schoolyard.