Chapter 11: Nue Hareemeh?

The Next Day.

Student Council Chambers

Satsuki was finalizing the plans for her upcoming School-Raids Trip with the Elite Four

Sanageyama: Athletic Committee squads 1 through 11, preparations complete. Assigning to Osaka Raid Trip Brigade.

Nonon: Non-Athletic squads 1 through 18, preparations complete. Assigning to Kyoto Raid Trip Brigade.

Gamagoori: The Disciplinary Committee is more than sufficient for the Kobe Raid Trip Brigade!

Sanageyama: Being an elite corps is all well and good, but don't fail.

Nonon: Yeah, nobody wants to see you committing seppuku, Ira. The cleanup of your guts would be a pain.

Gamagoori: You needn't worry. We'll succeed.

Inumuta: I have formed an Information Strategy Team with the PC Club at its core. The information network in each city is already under our control.

Satsuki: Iori, are the Special Goku Uniforms ready?

Iori: Yes, Milady. Development and manufacture of the Anti-Osaka, Anti-Kyoto, and Anti-Kobe Combat-spec Goku Uniforms are complete. They are being distributed as we speak. As for you Elite Four, new Three-Star Goku Uniforms are currently being made for all of you, in the meantime you will have to use the same Goku Uniforms as the other students.

Satsuki: Your new Three-Star Goku Uniforms have been improved based on your battles with Ryuko Matoi and Nui Harime. Look forward to them. There is no shame in your defeat at the hands of the Pure Life Fiber Kamui Senketsu and the High Order Tailer Nui Harime.

Sanageyama: What about (L/N)?

Gamagoori: Do not interrupt Lady Satsuki, Sanageyama!

Satsuki: It is fine, Gamagoori. Unfortunately, we were unable to obtain enough information on (L/N) in order to integrate them into the Goku Uniforms.

Inumuta: Even with my close proximity scans of him I was unable to obtain anything that could be useful.

Sanageyama: What DID you get, then?

Inumuta: His perception is far above average, and that's nothing to say about his physical prowess.

Nonon: I could have told you that just by sitting here!

Satsuki thought back to what the Prime Minister had told her.

Satsuki: It doesn't matter now, with or without the information you will mature further. Now I look forward to the maturation of your commanding skills. Lead the Raid Trip Brigades to victory!

Elite Four and Iori: Understood!

Satsuki: *stands up* Very well, the Raid Trip is set to leave 0200 hours the day after tomorrow. Gamagoori.