Licks ~1 🤤💋

WARNING this fanfic contains smut ,violence,and profanity  xxx

Naomi's P.O.V 
I was squirming in my desk watching Ethan eat and slurp on his Apple . Damn I hate Ethan for doing this to me and I hate myself for wanting Ethan to do things to me . Once I snapped out of it . I hanged my head down in disappointment . Ethan Dolan just turned me on . I sigh and look back up .but only to see the Dolan brothers douchbag friends looking at me with the same smirk all over their face . "Bro did you see the way Naomi was looking at Ethan" Jack Dail says . He was cute , just like all of their friends ,but no we're near as hot as Ethan and Grayson were . "I know right. She is probably thinking about him slurping on her pussy .Thats why she was moving so much .The Bitch is probably getting turned on or some shit." Another deep voice says from the group of them in the back of the class . Ethan hears them and turns around .Even tho he was staring at them I could see his gorgeous  hazel eyes . And his perfect jawline only made him hotter . He was wearing a white tank top that showed off his muscular figure and it complemented his tan skin . Damn Ethan if only you could just dick me down *moans   Shit did I really just fucking moan . Try to play it off Naomi *coughs . "Look Ethan the poor girl is moaning just thinking about you filling her . I mean Naomi does have a fat ass ...How bout you hit that bro ." I hear a voice say behind me . I pretend I don't hear a thing but I can feel eyes on me . Hoping Ethan is watching I stand up slowly , knowing they are one row behind me , letting them get a perfect glance at my ass . I knew I was thick and I didn't work that hard not to show it off . I pull up my fashion nova jeans , smoothing my back pockets . And I walk my stuff knowing my ass will jiggle with every step. I pick up a pencil and I take the long way back to my seat , stopping right in front of Ethan's desk I purposely drop the pencil .Letting a suductive "fuck" slip out of my mouth . I bend down ,holding onto the inside of Ethan's thigh as close to his dick as possible , to slowly pick up the pencil . I can feel him tense up .his thighs clenching in the gain of attention . As I am going back up I can't help to look at Ethan's bulge . Sure enough I got the bitch hard . So I make sure to trace back up his thigh before whispering "sorry daddy "in his ear . As I get back to my seat I feel accomplished ,proud even . The bell rings and I run out the door . It was Thursday , and I had to drop of my books so I head for my locker . After that I go to the girls restroom to take a mirror picture , being the basic bitch I am .on my way I am pushed into the boys bathroom ,one door away from my destination . The lights are turned off and I hear a click .signaling the door as been locked . I feel pressure on my wrist as I am pushed against the cold tile wall . "You think you are gonna do that to daddy without getting punished ?" A husky voice says .damn he is so fucking sexy . "Ethan ?" I whisper ,my heart beat getting faster and faster . "Are you gonna listen to daddy or face the punishment?" 
Sorry this was so long I got really into it tell me how I did this is my first  story . Love ya bums ❤️❤️💦 letting y'all know now , they are both in 10th grade , and are 16 .