Licks-27 (Out W/ The Old In W/ The New)

Naomi's P.O.V

July 18th , 4:00 pm ,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lately I've just been distant point blank period . I've let myself go every time trey or Ethan calls I just declined them .

So today is gonna be my first time going out of my house in like a month . And before y'all say anything I'm just going with an old elementary school friend , Cameron I know what y'all are thinking I'm being a hoe ...

But we have been talking about meeting up for about 3 weeks now . He's a cute lil white boy with blue eyes and chocolate hair . With a dreamy smile ofc.

But we're just going to the mall since we both are sneaker heads and just go to a cafe or sum to catch up .

So I'm waiting outside of the mall and i see a black Jeep park in the lot . And out he comes and I've followed him on the gram but he glowed up even more in person like sisss I was ready to risk it all . Ethan and trey were the last damn things on my mind .

"It's that Naomiii I see ." He says with a big smile walking towards me .

"Heyyy friend." I say giggling as he pulls me into a bear hug lifting me off my feet .

"Damn you looking good as hell hold up lemme show you off on the snap ." He say pulling out his phone starting to record me .

I started doing some poses till I realized he was  taking a video and i was wearing some make ya   Booty look good shorts on so I started to throw a lil back while hyping my self up because ...you gotta show them what you're you're working with .

"Shhheesh when you learn how to do all that ,when we were in middle school you could nearly do the  the cat daddy ." He says licking his lips .

"Well we should've caught up sooner ." I say with a smirk

And we just hold eye contact .

"Anyways , it's hot as balls out here so let's go ."

       *after the mall back at Naomi's house*

Cameron's P.O.V

We were chilling in Naomi's bed I think she fell asleep because she backed up into my front cuddling up into me like a lil baby .

My current girlfriend , destiny facetimed me ..

Destiny - Instagram @amxriahh

Thinking that Naomi is in a deep sleep I just answer .

"Cameron where the hell are you ." She says looking mad as ever .

"I'm just at a friends house chill bae ." I say rolling my eyes .

"Your friend better not be that bitch you posted on Snapchat ."Destiny says basically yelling for everyone to fuckin hear .

And outa fucking nowhere y'all this chick Naomi reaches over and snatched my phone out of my hand .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naomi's P.O.V

"Sis I don't why the hell you're calling me out of my name when you should really be asking why your man is in MY fuckin bed ."

I say showing this little girl my bed with Cameron spooning me .

"Because you're a hoe and you probably seduced him !!" She yells as her face is turning red .

"Bye cause first of all he's real life just my childhood friend , so at the end of the day I'm done arguing withcu sis , chill tf out and drink some water." I say calm as ever and I hang up the phone . As I am about to give Cameron his phone back he is already up getting his stuff together.

"Bye lil sis I gotta go , much love" he says bending over and giving me a hug

"Bye Cameron , text me ight." I say with a strong voice . "Oh..and give destiny my ig ."

"Bye Naomi and I'll call you ." He says laughing and softly closing my door .

Y'all I'm really bout to risk it all for someone that calls me their lil sis ...

————————————————————————

Hey bae 😍😍, here's the MUCH needed update . 

Cameron's instagram is @harryraftus

But I'll do a updated characters with there Instas and all that .

Please comment and vote if you want more otherwise ....

Anyways I love you ❤️