Licks~10

Ethan's P.O.V
I couldn't breathe there was a huge lump in my throat trying to hold in the sobs ....Naomi left because she wanted to walk to school ...my house was empty ,cold , and filled with the sound of my own sobs . I was a tough guy but no one was watching so why try to hold it together if there is no one to act tough for . It was Jack fucking Dail
*the email he got*

To:Ethan Dolan
From:Jack Dail
Hey buddy , I didn't appreciate what you and your brother did to me yesterday . So I might do something that you wouldn't appreciate , and don't bother trying to threaten me because this time , I too have a sidekick . Well not just a sidekick but a whole team that will kick you and your dumb brothers ass in a heartbeat . I have something against you ...remember Jessica ? If you don't let me clear your memory ...she is the girl who moved to Texas with her mom in 6th grade because you got her pregnant and said she was "to ugly to have a life with" . Well we are close friends and she has the identity test to prove it's yours . I can hand her a ticket to NJ and she could make a little stop at the high school to ruin your life . Just like you ruined hers . All you have to do is hand over Naomi to Grayson by being a complete douchbag to her Why ? Because I know it would kill you mentally . And I want you to feel pain . Let's say I have "spy's" to keep me updated ......
Sincerely ,
Someone who doesn't fuck with you

I didn't know what to do , I couldn't loose Naomi , I should've just settled with her so I wouldn't of had to meet Naomi . But he said in 6th grade ? I was a virgin until 7th I didn't even hit puberty in 6th so I couldn't even produce sperm . He was full of bullshit . I wanted to go to the police ..if he tried to lie I could easily back it up with the age of the child . He really had nothing on me , his little "blackmail " was just a little bump in the road . And all of his friends were because of us , none of them would dare to switch up because they knew what we were capable of . I decided to stay home to build myself up . I just pretended as if nothing ever happened . Naomi would be excepting me because I told her I would be there ..so I pick my phone of my drawer .
*text convo *
Ethan:hey bbg sorry but I feel hella nauseous ...it's probally just morning sickness so save that sweet ass for tonight 😘
-xoxo daddy
Naomi : Lies you tell , but see ya tonight or whateva

I liked how she didn't put "lol" in every sentence but she didn't use sentences with perfect grammar , I never knew how I can be attracted to the way somebody texts , but Naomi always was the one to surprise me . I read the email one more time ,before shutting off my laptop and start to run a warm shower . I was thinking about Naomi ,how she went to school in my black sweatpants and my thrasher shirt that she tied in the back to fit her curves nicely . With her slides that showed her perfectly manicured toes , painted with glossy white polish . I felt a throbbing pain in my lower half and I looked down at my growning boner . I groan in annoyance for Naomi doing this to me . But it's not my fault she was blessed with such a body . I start to fantasize about her ..when she walked how her ass jiggled , how her tittys bounced , how her smile was so precious , her plump pink lips sucking me . I go up and down on me with my hands until I feel my stomach tense up . The image of us doing anal pops back into my head making me cum hard . But the next time I would cum hard is in the condom that's inside her .

Wasuuuh
This chapter was really ..specific ?...still hoped you liked it (follow for follow ?👀💀) I had to change my story topic about the whole jack thing because the story would end quick ,and without any more smut ..and it wouldn't stay true to its name "licks" I might change it tho .
Love ya bums 🤕💘 -unknown writer (:)