Licks~6

Grayson's P.O.V
I didn't know how I never tried to make a move on Naomi . I didn't want her to be mine , but I wanted her body . She strips her clothes off for me ,my length getting hard . I push her back on the mattress ,spreading her tan legs apart ,I insert a finger and she moans ,her eyes closed and she bites her red lips to hold in the rest . I decided to pleasure her , her sexy ass deserved it .i pull out my finger just to suck it and shove it back in , going faster and deeper . Her tight hole wrapping around my finger . "Shit Grayson." She moans out looking down at me . I smirk and I lick over her clit , continuing to finger her . "Cum for me baby"I whisper to her heat ,loud enough for her to hear . Her legs started to squirm , so I knew she was about to reach her climax . I hold on tight to the inside of her legs ,holding them for them to be over my shoulders . "Oh shit baby ,oh shit." She squeaks out her body goes weak and the warm ness inside of her gets warmer .I slide my fingers out and lick of the excess on my fingers and her pussy . We start a short make out session and I end it when I softly whisper "who is better daddy or Ethan" she shocks me when she responds with "Ethan is my daddy , but you can try at step -daddy ." I was tired of Ethan getting more girls then me , so even though i had no feelings for her ,I wanted to win her over Ethan . "I'm sorry baby girl but if Ethan is your daddy then that means your adopted now be a good girl and let daddy do you . Her eyes widen , showing her long eyelashes . I didn't see why she wore makeup ,her natural beauty was stunning , but her body was even more shocking . I started to pull out a condom when she starts to get dressed . "Where the fuck are you going baby , we haven't even started ." I whine not wanting her to leave yet . "We been started , and your dick ended it for me ." She giggles out smoothing her long wavy locks . Now ,fully clothed she licked my neck and left the abounded room , leaving me naked with a condom hanging off my dick . "She can stay for Ethan anyways ." I mutter to myself I pull out my phone and I FaceTime Camille . She had smooth curves but not like Naomi's body . She answered quickly I turn the camera down to my dick . Her eyebrows rise up and she likes her lips . Her skin was light brown and she had soft light brown eyes and long curly hair ,She was beautiful ,but she was dating someone ,but we have always been fuck buddys . "Upstairs ,room 267 . Be here babygirl ." I wink at the screen before hanging up . I text Ethan ...(the twins text conversation ). Grayson: Bro,watch out Naomi might be catching feelings and shit .
Ethan:wtf . What are you doing with her ,we only fucked one time what are you talking about .
Grayson:I was trying to fuck her , I was waiting for Camille but I saw the bitch twerking for your uglyass so I decided to get some .
Ethan:ok ,so how you know she catching feelings ?
Grayson:I was trying to turn her on talking about some daddy or Ethan .and she said Ethan is my daddy then some other shit .
Grayson:Bro ,I mean like I would cuff that .but that means you would Gotta drop Your hoes and shit .
Ethan: shit ,you know what happend last time I tried to get with a bitch .
Grayson:its not your fault someone finner was tryna smash . And did she really expect to date you and you actually stay loyal .
Ethan: I mean Naomi is kinda cool
Grayson :stfu you only like her cause her ass and tits .
Ethan : yes but unlike Your headass self , I don't only fuck and leave . I actual like some of them . I don't know I think imma give her a chance .
Grayson:yeah,whatever I'm about to fuck Camille so have fun fucking the same bitch .

Wassup bums !! 💋🙂
I'm finally back and Betta then Eva ! Jk I'm probably worse then I was before . Even tho I have 0 views on the daily ,🙃 give a bitch some feedback ❤️ (F4F 💀🤷🏽‍♀️)
Love y'all bums 🤪💓