Licks -29 (Oh his ass Cheated?)

November 26th
9:pm

Naomi's P.O.V✍🏼
"Ethan you play to much , there's little ass kids everywhere" I laugh as I push his hands away thats reaching for in between my legs. We fucked in the movie theater countless times before but we were watching frozen 2 so there was kids everywhere it just ain't feel right.

"c'mon bae you already wet as fuck, I know you want it" he whispers as he rubs on my 😺 out side of my underwear .

"you know I do but these kids daddyy." i start to say but moan at the end cause ole dude was turning me onn.

"Man fuck these kids , lay yo ass down i'm hungry Naomi ." he whispers to me

I giggle but I listen I pull down the seat next to me and I lay on my back I pull my dress up cause I know his ass will try to find a way to rip that shit ...

i just got off my period last week so i was horny as a bitch bro.

he pull down my underwear and spreads my legs , "you wet as hell bae" he whispers up at me.

i smack my lips "got me acting out in front of these lil kids"

he starts making out with my cat and bitchhh my ass was going crazy cause I ain't had no acting for a good 2 weeks cause i was at a funeral in louisiana.

i'm squirming, jumping & shit and his phone starts blowing up with text notifications 🤨.

his phone is in the cup holder right behind me so before he hears it I reach behind me and grab it .

i look and bitch my heart fell to my ass .

bae💞.
12 messages

"Ethan get yo ass off me ." i say as I get up making his head fall hard as hell on the seat but at this point I hope that shit hurted df ! i head down the stairs and leave the theatre because I didn't wanna make a scene and embarrass myself even more . I felt like such a clown.

clownery love , clownery 🤡

"Naomi the fuck are you doing bro, you irritating right now ong" Ethan says as he wipes the corners of his mouth because it was all wet . tuh.

"No the fuck are you doing talm bout some "bae" who the fuck is da bae because it ain't me , i'm yo wife bro stop fucking playing with me." i say in a normal tone cause i didn't have the strength to yell. I didn't even wanna hear his explanation because i just felt like breaking down.

"Naomi you don't even know half of it , It was a prank now let's go back to the movie."

"I already called my uber go watch the movie with your bae, Ethan you're weird as fuck if that is a prank why would you even play like that."

"Bae-" he says running up from behind me in a tight hug

"BRO I'M NOT YO BAE GET OFF ME" i say pushing his ass off.

"I'm a give you yo space cause clearly you ain't gone listen to me right now so just text me when you ready . And just so you know you my wife so don't be dumb and post you single and shit. We ain't ever breaking up okay ?" he say looking at me dead in my eyes .

"okay Ethan , I'm pissed tf off tho so please don't text or call me ."

Ethan's P.O.V
damn my ass got caught up .

bae 💞:

Ethan
BAE
hello
imy
give me dick
give me head
please
i know u miss this pussy
did Naomi find out ?
idc we belong together ❤️
Me:
keke,she found out .

END OF CHAPTER

Damn it be your own best friend
what y'all think about keke AND ethan switching up .trifling asses

comment & vote . 🧚🏼‍♀️