Licks 26 - (Playing 4 keeps ) pt.2

Treys P.O.V
I'm waiting at a booth at Olive Garden , and Naomi comes walking in lookin fine as hell . Like no joke full on wifey material. She's wearing a white tube dress that hugs her curves with white Chanel sandals . She is iced all the way out with a diamond chain on and a matching bracelet with silver hoop earrings that go good with her other ear piercings.

"Hey trey ." She softly says to me breaking me out of my gaze .

"Boy what you starin so hard for ?" She giggles sitting down .

"I'm sorry shawty you just looking to damn good . Bouta make me cuff yo ass ." I say licking my lips knowing she loves that.

"Preciate it , preciate it ." She says smiling and flicking he hair back .

"Hi what can I get for you two ."
A white boy , 19 at the oldest ask us but keeping his eyes hard on Naomi.

"Lemme get the special with extra chicken ." "What do you want bae ." I tell Naomi making sure this fuckass waiter can hear me and back tf off .

"I'll just have a ceaser salad with raspberry lemonade please ." She says giving a polite smile to him .

"Okay I'll be back with yalls orders ."

"Why did you tell him we were together ." She asks me .

"Because I didn't want him to try anything , I know you peeped the way he was eyeing you ." I tell her truthfully .

She just bust out lauging making the people around look at out booth .

" bye boys always be eyeing me but i never entertained them , so you don't gotta do allat ." She tells me .

"Mhm you something else Naomi." I say .

                         *after the date

Naomi's P.O.V

I come back to my apartment and I take off my makeup and stay in my sports bra and spandex. I get on my laptop and do some online shopping while I wait for this time to fly by . I catch my eyelids starting to get heavy . And before I knew it I drift off to sleep .

~10 hours later

Naomi's P.O.V
I wake up and check my phone 1:03 AM
my Heart sinks as I look at all of text notifications from ethan . I sigh and text him sounding like a bum .

"Sorry I fell asleep ."

—————————————————————

Comment and vote 🧚🏼‍♀️.