Licks-28(Cravin you )

Naomi's P.O.V

July 22nd                                 2am:                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ever since me and Cameron hung out he's just been avoided me like i would text him and he would leave me on read . So I decided..ITS A HOT GIRL SUMMER so guess what I'm about to get ready to go too ...

Ethan's new mf house 😝
I got out of the shower ...freshlyyy shaved  and rub my lotion on it's not to strong sense Ethan's baby ass has a sensitive nose . I just put on my fuzzy pink pj shorts with a thin tank crop top . And my hard ass nipples are pokin thru.

I brush my teeth and hair and pop in my watermelon flavored gum

I brush my teeth and hair and pop in my watermelon flavored gum . I slide into my slippers and head downstairs

I take a quick shot of henny before just taking the whole bottle with me .. even tho I shouldn't drink and drive

I head to his house which looks like something Ethan would stay at ngl

I ring the doorbell being impatient..I haven't had sex in months and I was craving him . I felt everytime I walk the wetness in between my legs .

Ethan opens the door with a sex look on him ..at this point I was down to have a threesome so before he could say anything i push my lips onto his grabbing his figure through his boxers .

He feels on my ass for a second before picking my up and slowly heading upstairs still holding the kiss taking small to breaks to breath .

Once we get too his room there's a already naked Dominica girl waiting on the bed naked .

He throws me on the bed and growls "strip."

I slowly take off my shirt revealing my hard waiting to be shown attention to nipples.

"Mmm" the other girl moans as she heads towards my breast and starts to suck .

"Fuck I can't wait anymore !" Ethan's whispers loudly and rips off my shorts with force .

He bends his head down in between my legs and before he does anything he looks me in my
Eyes . And he gave my pussy a slap making me Twitch . Him and the girl giggle .

"Relax babe" the girls says as she puts her lips onto mine , and our tongues try to hug every time we break from each kiss .

Ethan licks up and down my clit making me moan into the girls mouth .

He flicks his tongue round my pearl making me arch my back and try to put my legs back together in the amount of pleasure I was receiving , he pushes my legs downs and hold me down with one arm as his other hand trails up to my tit squeezing it like a stress ball

Y'all I don't know why I just said that shit 😭.

I feel my high and bout to come and Ethan notices because he stops whispering to me .."you are gonna cum yet."

"Turn that ass around" he says making me obey with the sexiness of his voice .

"Eat me out baby ." The girl moans to me as she sits with her legs wide open .

I never really had any experience with girls so I just tried to do what I seen on porn before .

Before I can get my mind straight on what I'm gonna to I feel a slow tight pain in my backside
"Hurry up and stroke" I yelp back to Ethan . He listenes and pushes him self into my wetness making me moan . I grab the girls inner thighs and start to make out with her clit . She pulls on my hair softly to encourage me.

He slaps my ass as he stops giving me stokes telling  me to throw it back on him . I do making him groan in pleasure as he holds my hips pushing me front and back .

I forgot that I was still eating the girl out still and I am surprised when i feel a warm liquid starts to run on my tongue .

I feel my self get tighter around Ethan's figure making him slap my ass so hard I'm sure it will be red .

The girl turns me on by spitting on her hand and rubbing her self fast making her moan n groan .

————————————————————————

Ethan's P.O.V

Dam was I fuckin craving Naomi's body as she bounced her ass up and down I could see everything moving which only turned me on more

Dam was I fuckin craving Naomi's body as she bounced her ass up and down I could see everything moving which only turned me on more . I go deeper and start to grinding  on her

She moans out louder making grunt in pleasure I pull her hair and slam into her as i feel her clench up and orgasm ,,her thick legs starting to shake I already came with that broad from tinder so I was just waiting till she finished

I pull out and flip her around and kiss the inside of her thighs all the way up to her soft lips.

I grab her face and whisper

"I missed you baby ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all ...🧞‍♀️
I just realized sum ..Evan Peters looks like a fine ass ghost . (Some white boys are so fine 🥺)
But anyways how y'all been doin my messages are always open 💜
Do y'all like the way I did this chapter I think I'm still gonna add the pictures
I Love you

Comment and vote ~