Licks ~12

Naomi's pov
it was the next day and i put my hair in a slick bun on the top of my head . did my edges and left . i wore black sweatpants and a white polo jacket . with my white air forces . i didn't do makeup because it was a day before christmas break and i only had to go to school till 4th period because i missed some final exams due to absences .i was about to go to school till i relized my jeep wasn't in the driveway. i smacked my lips in anger and i quickly called ethan to ask for a ride . " hey baby i need a ride to school" " what's in it for me because you know i don't work for free babygirl" "i don't know daddy just be here" i hang up the phone and go back inside . i go on instagram while waiting and i laugh when i see that jack posted on his story that he is moving schools because "this school i go to rn is full of lames" like no sweetie you just got your ass kicked . i get a imessage from ethan

messages :
ethan 🥵🖤
i'm here bbg

i sigh with relief and i head outside to see ethan's black porshe. i hop in and ethan grabs onto my thigh and i whimper in pain cause my thighs where still sore . " sweatpants hair tied chilling with no makeup on ." he says with a smile before kissing me on the forehead. "that's when your the prettiest." he says , grabbing my face and pressing it against his . god damn he can be so fucking cute at times . he starts to drive us to school , well to drop me off he is just going to skip . now that school is out you have no excuse not to be with me all the time baby . ethan says his eyes looking right into mine . "mhm sex everyday" i tell him as i give him a quick kiss and hop out his car. he tries to slap my ass before but he fails i blow him a kiss as he drives off . as his car passes i see someone with a phone recording me . i throw up a gang sign and i walk away because i really couldn't care less .  school goes by fine and as soon as i finished my last exam i leave right out of class to go to the "restroom" i text ethan to ask if he's here he said he is 2 minutes away . i looked so tired from all the testing to i put on some mascara , concealer, and lipgloss to make me look wayyy better . ethan texts me his here and i cheerfully run out the school building. as soon as i get on the car ethan is about to say something but i jump on his lap and start to straddle him his head goes back from shock and pleasure . he places his big hand on my ass and encourages me , so i go faster turning us both on . we see the principal speeding out of the school heading straight for our car , i hop off and ethan speeds away . we laugh like crazy at the sight of how red our principal was from anger .  "i noticed you did your makeup , was that for me baby girl cause you know you're beautiful without it ." ethan says placing his hand on my thigh . i see that the driveway we are pulling into is ethan's and not mine . "what's going on ?" i say with curiosity. "i'm going to give you the best sex ever of course" ethan says , his eyes filling with lust .

// i'm back thots 💞 i missed writing so much and sorry i have been wayyy to inactive . hope u enjoyed ur  christmas and i love you 🥵🖤🖤