Licks- 18 (Instagram pt.2)

Im titling my chapters now 💕
(part 17 is pt.1)
—————————————————————

Ethan's P.O.V
I got a dm from a weird account .
(Jack made a fake ig  account)
I opened it and I couldn't believe it . It was a video of Naomi fucking some dude .
And my baby girl was bleeding too .

They also sent a message
"Naomi likes it rough 😉."

Has she lost her damn mind !?
She is pregnant with MY baby . If she lost it due to some random dude I'm gonna be pissed off .

I don't even want to talk to her about it cause she gon try and deny that shit . I block her on everything. But I will always love her so I can't delete her number . Never know what could happen .

Call me a dick but she is the one who wants to cheat after all we been through and possibly kill our baby .

I get another dm from one of my old fuck buddies , Aniyah . She was a baddie and if I hadn't met Naomi I for sure would've gone out with her .

                         ANIYAH

Naomi's P.O.V

"Mama?" I say I felt like crying but no tears were coming down .

"Hey sweetheart ," My mama says looking just as beautiful as she did when I was little .

"I've been watching you Naomi and I can't believe what you've been through ." She says in her angelic voice. she opens her arm and I fall in them . Embracing in a tight hug .

"Mama, am I ..dead ?" I say I looking up at her .

"No baby I just need you to stay strong and wake up ." She says kissing my forehead .

"I love you baby girl and I will be watching you" She says with tears forming .

"I love you too mama ."

"Goodbye baby." My mama says putting her forehead on mine .

"Bye" I whisper with a tear streaming down .

I wake up in my room . I get out of bed and It must be a miracle . the bruising on my face and the handprints on my neck weren't there .

I could walk just fine with no soreness. But something just told me to go to the doctor. I lost so much blood , so close to loosing my life . I'm almost positive my baby didn't survive but I'm still going to check . I still want to believe god can bless me with another miracle .

        AT THE DOCTORS OFFICE

Miss Naomi Parker . The female doctor called out .

"That's me"I say faking a smile .

"Please come this way ma'am" I follow her into the cold room and take a seat .

"The results are in Miss Parker , your baby -
—————————————————————
Cliffhanger 😩

           Did Naomi's baby survive ?

          How will Ethan know the truth ?

Comment and vote 😉