Licks ~11

Naomi's P.O.V
School was fine , boring without the twins but it was okay Ethan's "sex" text got me going . I stopped at my house on the way to the Dolan house so I could freshen up and also moisturize . I rub the cold lotion on my shaven legs and arms I leave the house in a silk robe with a Lacey set of lingerie underneath . I arrived and I knocked on the grand double doors . A few seconds later the door swung open to a tired looking Grayson , only wearing black socks and navy blue basketball shorts . The way his hair was flopped instead of gelled up he looked even more like Ethan . The twin looked me up and down liking his lips . The Thought of having a threesome filled my mine and the heat between my thighs became hot and damp . He gestured me in at the sight of my facial expression . "Where's Ethan" I ask , softly as possible . In the bathroom , we could have some fun down here if you want . He lowly says , pulling at the pink strings of my robe , only revealing my chest though . His hands grab my hips and pulls me into him , his boner purposely slowly grinding against my heat . I moan in his chest making him start to pull of my robe . I quickly pull out of his comforting grasp . "That's for Ethan" I say to a annoyed face ,that rolled its eyes . I re tie my robe and head upstairs . I lock Ethan's door behind me and I sit on his grey sheets . Rolling around in satisfaction of the smoothness and the enchanting scent . "That cute " a deep voice says from the bathroom door.  His eyes widen when he sees me stretched out on his bed in an X position . My arms and legs making a triangle form .i get up and slowly push him down  I turn off the lights put leave on a small lamp so he can see just enough . I slowly pull of my robe letting it slowly fall of my hips . He groans in satisfaction , taking off his shirt he pulls me on the bed with him and he crashed our lips together . Some how finding a way to put me beneath him . I liked it when he was in control he seemed more sexy . I craved him even more I push his toned back down into my chest and the kissing goes deeper . I feel his heavy breathing above my top lip . He reaches one hand down my stomach and goes further till his hand is right above my area . He breaks the kiss and his head goes down my body leaving kisses as he goes . He lifts his head up and looks at me in the eyes as he spreads apart my legs , I knew what this meant and I shivered in excitement at the thought of his warm fingers going in my walls .he rips off my underwear pressing them to his nose before harshly eating me out , I moan loudly at his sudden move . I grab the roots of his hair , encouraging him to go faster , he quickly catches on "oou daddy fuck !!" I groan , feeling his warm wet tongue going up and down at a fast speed . I try to close my legs in the intense amount of pleasure I was reviving . He holds them tight , I'm pretty sure there will be marks tomorrow. "I'm gonna c-cum Ethan " I shutter as my eyes roll behind my head and I feel my orgasm come . I cum instantly when he inserts two fingers in me . I became a mess of screams and moans when he continues to go in and out . He slips out his fingers and licks every last drop everywhere , my clit , his fingers ,as much as he could get . "Get ready for this babygirl " he growls making me become a waterfall again . He pulls out the metallic blue wrapper and takes out the rubber , slipping it on him. He puts his arm above my shoulder ,. Still hovering above me one hand holding him up he takes the other to slip into me . I squeeze my eyes shut and pain fills my sore lower half . "Thrust" I mange to squeak out . He thrust , slow them rapidly fast making my grab onto the sheets as I scream out in pleasure .

Hope you liked it ...you won't tell me anyways ....keeping em short ...love ya bums ☺️💘-unknown writer :,/