Licks~7

Naomi's P.O.V
I quickly ran out of the school building with a smile on my face . I got in my cousins old Jeep .But it was basically mine since she got a g-wagon from her sugar daddy . Yes the bitch hangs out with 60 year old men for money . I tied up my hair and turned on the radio. Before I started to drive home I checked my phone .
Ethan🙃:wya ?            
Why was he asking ?he probably is just horny plus he got hella other hoes for that .
Naomi: the exit outta hell .so if you're horny go fuck Meredith  .Meredith was his girlfriend but they broke up 3 months ago . She was okay she had blonde hair green eyes and big lips . Her body was thin which confused me as why Ethan would ever date her since everyone he had fucked or had a thing for was thick and curvy . 
Ethan🙃:you are gonna regret saying that .but why you skip school baby . You were supposed to be the good girl .
Naomi: oh daddy . I am not a good girl ,you of all people should know    
I turned off my phone and on the radio . Some crappy remix was on but I was in a good mood so I didn't care that good mood ended when I saw a black g-wagon in the driveway . I got my keys and unlocked the door .Tiffany was on the sofa with a old man ,with blonde hair and tan skin . He was knocked out asleep ,His arm was around her bare shoulder . So I knew that he was another sugar daddy . I rolled my eyes at the sight and went to the kitchen to get my takis that I saved from yesterday . "Where were you dressed like that ....the club ?" My cousin says . Sure I sarcastically say as I walk up the stairs not looking back . I quickly turned on a random playlist from Spotify and started to change when Ethan FaceTimes me . I answer to a red faced Ethan wrapped in black sheets ,but I could only see his sweet face . From the sweat on his face and the extra plumpness on his lips I could tell he just came back from sex . "What do you want me to strip for you baby boy ?" I say lightly picking up my top . Ethan licks his lips and nods . I was surprised he didn't say a fuckboy comeback . I went along with it anyway and I started to put back on my underwear when I heard Es husky voice ,even more sexier on the foggy phone audio .Wait babygirl I need you to do something for daddy . I grab my phone from my nightstand and jump onto my bed giggling out "what would that be" his eyes growing dark he softly says "touch yourself , cum on FaceTime baby ." My eyebrows rise up since I'm not really the masturbating type but I have practiced ever since me and my last boyfriend broke up and it isn't healthy to keep it stocked up . I hang up the FaceTime .because when he called me back in 5 seconds I wanted to surprise him . I lotioned my legs and my pussy ,put on some Chris Brown and set the camera up in a good position . I had a feeling he knew what I was doing so he let me take my time and he called back 5 minutes after I hanged up on him . I guess he was preparing to . His call came up and I quickly answered . He was about to say something but I put my pointer finger to my lip signaling to be quiet . I spread my legs out on my bed sucked on my finger moaning thinking about Ethan's long dick . I started to trace my vagina making me moan . "Oh fuck babygirl you know what you're doing" I hear come from the phone . I squeeze my eyes shut and I insert my finger in me . I moan loudly and I push my finger in and out. I bite my lip quieting my moans and heavy breathing . I look at the camera and see Ethan looking dead at me ,I hear skin slapping fast ,and deep grunts . Ethan was jerking off ....to me . I spread my legs farther apart and encourage him "Oh I want you in me so bad daddy ." I seductively moan out . Ethan starts cursing to himself so I know he is almost there . "Oh fuck I'm about to cum" I shout in pleasure " oh yeah baby cum for me just like that" Ethan whispers back his eyes close and his mouth goes wide open , he is cumming ,I made Ethan Dolan cum . I reach my climax too and I lick my fingers clean and blow a kiss goodbye before hanging up . I put my phone on my chest and i fall asleep with good thoughts in my head .

HEY BUMS ❤️🙃
I have been hella inactive . I hope you enjoyed please give me some feedback *no one gives feedback
(F4F💀😌). I had fun with this chapter and uhhh...there is a shit ton of drama in the fandom rn . But see ya Ily bums 🤪💞