Licks~9

Grayson's P.O.V
I opened Ethan's wooden door to Ethan and a curvy figure sound fully sleeping wrapped up in each other's arms . At the sight of the long wavy brown locks with touches of golden I knew it was Naomi asleep un conscious against my brother. I tapped his shoulder blade making him groan , Naomi twitches at his noise . Making him alert and he is fully awake . "What the fuck bro ." He groans out "You still gotta go to school douchbag..and tell me before taking the bronco prick." I sternly tell him before pulling his bedsheets of him and the woman , revealing her beautiful body wrapped up in a pink underwear set , making her skin have a golden ,tan complexion . She jumps up and she grabs onto Ethan for warmth . He chuckles before climbing on top of her and kissing her . It was sweet , to see my brother show affection for someone after they had sex . I could tell he liked her the way he tensed up when he sensed she wasn't comfortable , they way he kissed her with passion , holding on to the back of her head when there lips melted together . I wanted what they had ,I l left the dark room with jealousy hanging in my head . I was always known as a heartbreaker and fuckboy , but some people actual thought of Ethan as a loving  boy .. he wasn't at all .he could be cruel sometimes ,breaking girls hearts without thinking twice . I put on my blue Calvin Klein boxers , pulled on ripped dark blue jeans . I pulled them down to show my boxers . I threw on a black vans top ...it wasn't the best i have looked but it didn't matter the bitches still loved me regardless . Hopping in the bronco it smelt different . The strong cologne scent was no longer in the air . Instead a sweet , tropical smell hanged on the inside of my truck . Instead of going to school right away I decided to drive down to the forest . In New Jersey there was ton of nature here and ever since I was a kid I always found joy in exploring it all . I put in my ear buds and played a kid cudi track . I haven't listened to him since middle school and ever since high school all I was listening to was 6ix9ine and soundcloud rappers with the word "lil" in front of there name . I forgot how calming his music was and it made me remember how much kinder I was back then . Me and Ethan made a plan in 7th grade that from then on we would work hard to gain popularity so that in high school we were ripped , popular , and not virgins . I remember the first time Ethan had sex in 8th grade he started to cry to me because he thought the condom ripped and he would have to become a father . And how he felt bad every time he had to cut off a relationship after they had sex . How he couldn't lie without admitting the truth later . But life is good now and I wouldn't want to change it . I've never actually loved a girl , just her body . My ears got blasted with a ring , I looked at the caller Id , it was Ethan . I hang up and walk farther into the green . I wish I picked up , cause I didn't know that Ethan was breaking down as he called me .

Wasuhhh, I'm back on my shit and I am motivated to keep writing , here's what Grayson is going through since a lot of people only focus on one brothers life , not both

Wasuhhh,
I'm back on my shit and I am motivated to keep writing , here's what Grayson is going through since a lot of people only focus on one brothers life , not both .🤷🏽‍♀️ I hope you are liking this story ..please give me feedback if it's negative idc ..feedback is feedback .
Love ya bums 🤪💓-an active member of fannation