Licks ~2

Warning//there is smut in this chapter so if you are horny 👇🏼👇🏼 enjoy 💋❤️.
Ethan's P.O.V
"Punish me daddy . I dare you" said Naomi ,I think that's her name . She was fucking sexy. long brown hair ,a short curvy figure . I never really thought of her to be this tease type ,but I can't remember the last time a girl made me feel like that,in that amount of time . She was a tease something most girls weren't . All the other girls were just quick fucks but Naomi ,I could tell she was something else . The way she called me daddy , was so fucking hot I could feel myself getting harder , But I only had one thing on my mind . I'm gonna fuck this bitch's brains out . What surprised me tho is when she got on her knees and started to pull down my shorts along with my boxers . My length slapping her in the face . She seemed surprised on how big I was . And I wasn't afraid to tell her . "You surprised on how much of a big boy I am babygirl ." She lets out a giggle and without any hands , she starts to suck .she licks the pre-cum of my tip and licks the sides first making my breathing get uneasy . "God , You fucking tease ." I slip out of my mouth . Then without any warning she sticks my whole length in her mouth . Going slow at first ,she spits on it and goes faster . My head falls back and I moan . We were both shocked on my sudden noise . But that only encouraged her to go faster . I help her and push her head all the way down for a few seconds , feeling her warm to tongue swirling around me . Then letting her go at her own paste she stops right before I release and she opens her mouth . Signaling me to go ahead . I give myself a few tugs before releasing in her mouth . She gags a little ,so I take the opportunity I pick her back up by her neck as soft but rough as possible put her back on the wall . My hand still wrapped around her neck slightly choking her I whisper "swallow for daddy ." Without hesitation she swallows . "Good girl but I don't think I punished you" I pull out a rubber and I lay her on the ground next to a urinal ,making sure there was something for her to hold on to because I knew that she was not ready for what was about to happen next .
I did two chapters in a day because a hoe has no life . Give me sum feedback and tell me how I'm doin . I might do another one tonight 🤷🏽‍♀️peace , love ya bums ❤️❤️💋💦