Licks-30 (Kekes Story pt.1)

November 26th

                                                                10:30pm

Keke's P.O.V
first of all , that bitch naomi been ignoring me for the last 3 months like girl TF ? so I decided to take her man🤗

I always thought Ethan was fine as hell and Naomi always been telling how good the pipe is so why not . I'm not gonna lie at first ethan was tryna play loyal or whatever but at the end of the day I got his ass drunk and we fucked.

But mind y'all this was 2 months ago since me and ethan been talking and she never figured it out since she wanna be m.i.a ...like we were supposed to be sisters .

i get the text ...

ethan baby 🧸:
keke ,she found out

i'm just chilling in my apartment smoking a blunt right now so I bust out laughing . I don't gaf yea Naomi can fight or whatever but I will still beat her ass .

30 seconds after that I get this big ass paragraph from Naomi .

naomi . :
hey sister I know we been distant lately but can I please come to your place I just found some bitches number in ethan's phone and he says it was a joke but I don't know anymore . I'm sorry if you think i'm mad at you it's really my fault i haven't been texting but the phone works both ways . Anyways can I please come over i'm in my uber balling my eyes out . I love you keke and I need you .

BITCH BYE of course she only contacts me when she needs me 🙄 and i'm glad that she's crying because i've had countless nights when i'm crying myself to sleep thinking i'm all alone because no body is there for me . Naomi is my only friend and for her to go out to places and not invite me , not answer my calls , even went to la with Ethan without me . she can kick rocks .

Me:
You can come over, we need to talk .

END OF CHAPTER

Comment  & vote 🧚🏼‍♀️