Licks -22 (Trey)

Hey y'all not in a good mood rn so I'm writing to take my mind of things 💚,
Y'all know I had to put some Trevor jackson in 😍😍.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naomi's P.o.v
I woke up in Ethan's arms . We were in his room . And even though all I wanted was to stay in his strong warm arms I had to finish school with no more absences.

I struggle out of his embrace and go to his him and her bathroom . On the empty side of the two sinks my toothbrush and face wash is still there and I smile to myself . I get my hygiene done and go into his walk in closet that is connected.

I shuffle through all the dark colored clothing and I pick out a plain black tee and one of his black football pants . That fit me like good fitting biker shorts . I put on my white air forces that I had from when we got back from the mall . I brush my straight jet black hair down in a middle part . I grab my purse and head out his bathroom .

I kiss Ethan on the forehead and I ask Grayson who was downstairs on the couch to take me to school .

"So you and my brother are back together huh?" Grayson says taking his eyes off the road a second to look at me .

"We never broke up Grayson ." I say not looking up from my phone .

"That's not what ethan told me . But bye lil sis you need me to pick you up?" Grayson asks pulling up to the curb of my high school .

"No it's okay , thanks ." I say shutting the door and head inside slowly .

Ethan told Grayson we broke up ? I thought as I sat down in my 1st class . I had no friends to hang around in the hallways with so I just always came straight to class .

After school ....

I was heading out the door when someone grabbed my waist from behind me .
I turn around and see a fine brown skinned boy looking at me . I never seen him around school EVER and my panties became soaked .

"What's up shawty ." He says with a smirk .
I have to stay loyal to ethan especially with what we just went through .
"I-I have a boyfriend , sorry ." I said backing away but still looking at him in his soft brown eyes . "I-I don't care ." He says mocking me and pulls us close .

"I want you." He says biting his bottom lip . "Now what's your name ?"

"Naomi . What's yours ?"

"Trey." He says moving his hands down my back about to reach my ass .

"Nice to meet you trey , but I have to go ." I say breaking free and walk away .

I call an Uber and smile to myself thinking about the fine boy that just approached me .

I got home and after washing my face and as I'm about to shower I see a white piece of paper in my pocket .

(874-453-12345 . -trey )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New character 😩
Will Naomi stay loyal ?

A fake number ^^