Licks-15

Naomi's P.O.V

  I woke up the next morning in a cold sweat . I ran to the restroom and threw up feeling dizzy .I held onto the sink do catch me and i looked up In the Mirror .

I looked terrible . I mean my skin was glowing surprisingly , but my under eye bags was on 100 . And my lips was cracked tf up . So I wash my face brush my teeth and put some Vaseline on.

My stomach was growling and I shook my head and headed downstairs with my phone in my hand .

My phone starred ringing and it was Ethan .

"Wassup bae." Ethan said ,and bitchh If I wasn't pregnant right now I would fuck ole dude RIGHT now .

"Hey baby." I say smiling to myself .

" I'm tryna see you today what you doing later baby momma ."

"You ain't never called me that wassup with that ?" I say with a little nervousness in my voice .

"You ain't think I know when something's up ?" He say , I can feel his smirk over the phone .

"Fuck You talking about ?" I say catching a attitude .

"Calm down bae . Look I'm just gon come over in a hour alright . I love you ." He say hanging up the phone .

I smack my lips and shut off my phone .

I get a big bowl of cereal and start munching at the breakfast bar . 

My cousin , Vanessa walks in the kitchen with a full face of makeup on , and a light pink body suit that was hugging her figure .

I didn't even bother to ask were she was going cause I was used to her hoe shit by now .

"That bowl of cereal good ?" She say while still on her phone .

I ignore her still eating my cereal .  I put my put my bowl in the washer and of course this bitch got something to say .

"Damn you could've at least asked where I'm going ."

"Where you going Vanessa ." I say looking at her .

"To go get some monayyy" she say while she starts twerking .

I roll my eyes and hurry up stairs to shower cause I remembered how Ethan is coming over .

After I shower I put on some Pink sweatpants with a matching white  tube top .

I make my bed and I put the pregnancy test in my underwear drawer .

I hear the house door open so I peek outta my room and I see Ethan talking to Vanessa and she giggling all cute and shit .

I had to keep this bitch in CHECK .

I make my way down the stairs and before I even get all the way down Ethan smiles and screams " baeee" and picks me up in a tight hug . Hey baby I say laughing .

Bye y'all Veronica says looking straight at Ethan .

"Bye" we say bluntly  and we head upstairs .

"So what's going on ?" I say making eye contact .

"Vanessa told me" He say all smiley pulling me in for a kiss .

SHE TOLD YOU WHAT ETHAN . I say jerking my head away from him .

"She sent me the picture of the positive pregnancy test ."He say looking confused .

I felt bad because it really wasn't  his fault .

"So you telling me you let her tell you about OUR child ." I say in a low voice .

"Im sorry bae I was just exited." He say rubbing my thigh .

He grabbed my face in his hands and kissed my lips.

" we're gonna be parents"  I say with tears starting to form .

"At fucking EIGHTEEN ." I say with full on tears running down .

"Aye listen to me Naomi , I saved enough money for me to move out and get a house , I want you and our child to live with me . He say pulling me into A long hug .

"What about school Ethan , I have a whole scholarship . Why would they want a teen mom to represent they school ."

"You're still going to college this baby don't mean you have to give everything up , that just means WE gotta work harder okay ."

"I love you ." I tell him , cause I really do .

"I love y-" I cut him off with a kiss that lead to a make-out . He pushes me on the bed starting to kissing on my neck . I let out a little moan .

"Baby we can't ." I say pushing him off me .

"I know , that's why I'm not going to fuck You , I just wanna make you feel good ." He said pulling down my pants and underwear .

He starts to harshly eat me out rubbing my pearl .

I climax and we fall asleep on my bed .

Ethan's P.O.V

I woke up to Naomi sleeping peacefully On my chest .Damn I was so happy she was  gonna be the mother of my child . I put my arm over her waist and go back to sleep .

         WILL NAOMI DROP OUT ?
       WHAT WILL GRAYSON SAY ?

Hey y'all , tell me what y'all think about this chapter , Make sure to vote 😉💋