Licks-14

Keke ^^
(Ethan and Naomi are now 18 and are seniors )

2 YEARS LATER :

Naomi's POV
For the past 2 years Ethan and I have been going strong , and I did end up having that dream threesome with the twins .

We have been having sex constantly but lately I've been feeling weird . I haven't been getting my period , I've been having morning sickness , and I've been having weird cravings making me  get fatter and more curvy .

Keke steady saying I'm pregnant or sum 🤣

My new bestie , keke is a fine brown skin girl with curly hair and dark brown eyes . She is pretty skinny with small tittys and a big ass . You can never see her without laid hair and fake nails . She always made sure I was looking 100 . I think  I'm the only one who seen her with her bonnet and no make up on .

I'm graduating in 4 months and I got accepted into my dream college . WITH A SCHOLARSHIP 😛😛😛. But I still gotta pay for all my expensive ass books .

I've been doing all online school work for the past week because this sickness has been to much .

I still live with my cousin but I don't drive that sorry ass Jeep no more . Because my baby bought me a black Mercedessss . I would've never asked him for something so expensive like this but he wouldn't except a no on Valentine's Day . And bitchhh the sex after was insane .

Anyway right now keke is on her way to my house with some pregnancy test so I can prove to her that a bitch is NOT pregnant .

rn I'm just wearing grey sweatpants and a white tank top this use to be my favorite top but now it shows my tittys so much like I can't even wear the shirt out the house .

I hear a car door slam in the driveway and i finish my water bottle to make sure I will have to pee .

Next thing I know my door swings open and keke runs over to me to give me a hug knocking us both on my bed .

"Hey baeee "she says hugging me all tight .

"Hey booo"I say giggling .

So let's see what's going on witch you keke says handing me the Walmart bag with the pregnancy test inside .

I come out the restroom and put the test on the table .

"We gotta wait 5 minuets now"
I tell keke . She nods her head and we make our way downstairs for some food .

We come back up stairs and keke just has a apple but I have a bowl of watermelon , 5 cookies and sour patch kids .

" Go head and look and the test witcho pregnant ass." Keke says as she start to pull out her phone to video record me .

"I'm not pregnant so ion know what you recording for " I say with a attitude .

I look at the white plastic stick , and I almost have a heart attack . Two lines = PREGNANT .

"Lemme see damn !" Keke says snatching it out my hands she screams "IM GONNA BE A AUNTIE" while showing the camera the results .

This can't be for real girl I say laying on the bed next to her with tears in my eyes .

"It's okay you got this bae, we all here for you" she says pulling me in a hug making me full on break down .

"Wh- Wh- what if Ethan leaves me ." I whine into kekes shoulder .

"I'm sure he won't Naomi, and if he does fuck him and I'll help you out ." She says stroking my hair .

"Look I'm going to go home so you can chill out and invite Ethan over if you want to , Okay ?"

"Ight , I love you keke thank you ." I say pulling her into a tight hug .

"I love you too Naomi , congratulations mama" she says smirking at me , making me laugh .

She kisses my cheek and walks out my door . I hear her car drive off and I lay on my bed processing what's going on .

I look at Ethan's contact in hesitation and I decide to tell him tomorrow so I can just settle things with Myself first .

I go online and start looking at Apartments near my college so i can raise this child without my annoying ass cousin and her creepy ass dates .

WILL ETHAN LEAVE ? WILL NAOMI TELL HIM ?

Hey y'all . I'm back and I'm going to try N post every other day . Tell me y'all opinions on this chapter
and vote if you like it .Im still trying to find Naomi's character 🙄.