Licks- 17

this is my first time writing on a laptop so that's why a words will be lower cased . i'm lazy i know, and i don't care 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  NAOMI'S P.O.V

I woke up naked i sighed seeing ethan must have left  cause i was the only one in my bed . 
I looked at my phone and it was already 3:00 . damn, head game  put my ass to sleep.

I saw an imessage from ethan saying how he had to go cause something came up .
I rolled my eyes and shut off my phone . I groaned getting out of bed , I put on my slippers and got in the shower playing city girls . Just cause im pregnant don't mean i can't get turn't up . 

After i got out and rubbed coconut oil on me I put on a robe and posted a boomerang of me in a fullbody mirror to instagram because a bitch was GLOWIN . 

I got a dm from Jack Dail not even 5 minuets later . I sigh and open it ."Damn baby you looking sexy ash , lemme lay this pipe on you." He also sent me a dick pick . Not gonna lie his shit was long and big . Bigger than ethans too . But i'm loyal and still hated Jacks ass for that shit he started Last year . 

"Nah , i'm good ,plus can't mess around wit a shrimp ." I laugh as i send it knowing that his shit was no where near little . 

"Bet . And you forgot you got your location on snapchat on baby ." He was really pissing me off , I blocked him and turned off my location . I don't know why I had it on in the first place . I thrown my phone on my bed and I put on some grey booty shorts and one of ethans tshirts . 

I go down stairs making myself some pasta , I woke up craving it don't ask me why . Since Vanessa wasn't home i stretched out on the couch watching The Office . 

                                                                 LATER AT NIGHT .....

 I was comfy in my bed when i hear the door bell ringing . Nessa told me she was at her "mans" house . I got out of bed slowly creeping down the stairs . The door bell kept on ringing " DAMN HOLD ON " I yelled getting annoyed it was like 11 already so I didn't know who tf was at my door .

I open the door and jack was there wearing a tank top  with grey sweatpants . He pushes me out of the way to get inside since i was blocking the entrance . He closes the door locking it . He slaps my ass , HARD . What the fuck is wrong with y-    He grabs my neck slamming me against the door . "Shut the fuck up bitch , and if you try to fight im killing yo ass ." jack yelled pulling the shotgun out of his pants .He tightens his grip on my neck looking at me in his eyes .  "Please stop , I- I- can't breathe ." I cry feeling my eyes getting heavy . 

He let's go and I drop to the floor gasping for air .He shouts at me " Get the fuck up bitch " he yells, sending me a punch to my face  making me cry harder . "oh my god " he complains picking me up over his shoulder taking me upstairs . I kick screaming trying to break free . "You really gonna get it now " he says making me stop .

he kicks open my door slamming me on the floor , missing my bed . He drags me by my hair onto the bed . I try to keep my body stiff as possible not moving .  " Why you have to be so complicated Naomi " He says ripping off my tshirt and shorts . Since i was home alone I had no Bra or panties on . "Fuck" he says to himself biting his bottom lip. He started take of his pants make me scream for help. He pins my arms behind my head screaming " SHUT THE FUCK UP " In my face . He slides  his tip in . "Please i'm pregnant ." I whisper to him with tears running down . 

He slams his whole length into me I cry out in pain . He goes faster and deeper . After 3 strokes I feel my self bleeding all over the sheets . My body goes in shock and i just feel numb I hear him say "fuck , fuck ,fuck ." to himself . I pray to god he doesn't nut in me .he slaps me in my face breaking me out of my thoughts . 

"Who has a shrimp dick now ?" he says laughing . He grunts and then pulls out cumming all over my stomach . While i'm trying to catch my breath he grabs me by my neck choking me harder than he did downstairs . 

"If you say anything I will kill you ." he says letting go  slapping my ass walking out the room . I collaspe on the bed trying to catch my breath . i barely could breath  because i was choking on my tears . And I was was still bleeding heavily from my vagina. I feel my eyelids get heavy and I give up fighting and let the urge of the blackness take over . 

I open my eyes and it looks like i'm in the clouds I hear a familiar voice calling my name ."Mama?" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                    WASN'T NAOMIS MOM DEAD ? 

                                                   IS THE BABY OKAY ?

                                         Make sure to vote and comment .