Licks-24 (Rest Up )

/The next morning/
Naomi's P.O.V
I wake up with Ethan still spooning me .
I smile to myself and I am so comfortable I grab my phone n snuggle up .

I see 10 messages from trey and I opened them to see him blowing up my line trying to flirt .

I leave him on read and I get out of Ethan's hold to get ready .

I get a text from keyari...
Cuzzo 👯‍♀️:girl come to the hospital neoow.

:is Vanessa okay ?

Cuzzo 👯‍♀️: she just had a seizure the doctors are loosing her please hurry .

I turn of my phone , grab my keys and race to my car . I don't bother to buckle my seat belt as I speed down the highway .

I reach the hospital and I ask the lady at the front desk "What room is Vanessa Monet' in im her cousin".     "She's in room 305 right down the hallway ma'am ."

"Thank you" I half shout as I'm already running down the long hallway . I swing open the door and I freeze at the sight .
Vanessa was laying there with a swelled and bruised face ,tubes and needles stuck to her , And machines running around her . I walk to the side of her bed with tears in my eyes . My cousin is about to die .

I kiss her cheek and give her a hug "I love you Vanessa and I'm sorry for how people have let you down . But you have to fight babygirl , please ."whisper to her .

Keyari walks up and rubs my back , pulling me into a hug as she lets me cry on her shoulder .

"Her heart monitor starts to slow down and I feel my Heart drop .

"DOCTOR DOCTOR , HELP!" I yell out the door . A darkskin man with a bald head and a neatly lined up beard rushes into the room and looks at the machines . He puts a clear face mask over her mouth connected to a oxygen tank. Looking at the monitor  again ,He sighs and looks at me and my cousin .

"Ma'am I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do , we're gonna have to let her go ."  He says .

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO YOU'RE THE DOCTOR ." I yell in pain

I just felt so lost , I zoned out of everything in the hospital room . God took so many blessing away from me in 2 months . I just didn't know what to do anymore . I feel like I have no reason to live anymore .

I zone back in and keyari is walking me to my car . "What are you doing I have to say goodbye !" I say as I turn back around .

I reach the hospital room and Vanessa is  laying there lifeless.

I go over to her side and grab her cold stiff hand , and I say a prayer. "Good bye Vanessa , you mean the world to me and I want to say thank you for letting me live with you and thank you for always being there for me . I appreciate everything you do and I'm sorry for how this cruel world has treated you . You are in gods hands know and you are now home , Rest up Big Cousin I love you and will love you till forever . I know mama would've been proud of you girl , you were always true , and kind , you didn't deserve at all anything but love and kindness ."

————————//————————————

Vote and comment 😢.

I might end this book or start a part 2 . What do y'all think ?