Chapter I: My Classmates are all Females!?

(A/N: Now before you start screaming at me for copyright, please don't. I did not know how to start it, so yea. I just used the Anime one.)

~Y/N POV~

"Ichika, Hurry your ass up!" I scream at Ichika, watching him run like an idiot.

"Hold up Y//N!" He said.

"I told you to lay off those chips last night, you fat fuck," I said, shaking my head at his unfit figure. "If my sister gives me shit for being late because of you, I will have your head on a platter by tonight!"

His eyes widen and ran off like Sonic. 'The hell is wrong with this kid?' I thought, shaking my head, 'He was fitter when we trained in the Dojo with Houki.'

I started running to the IS Academy. 

Oh! Where are my manners? The names Y/N L/N, I am 18 years old. Only yesterday, I was a kid living with my family, my older sister a world-renowned IS pilot, being the best of the best, with Ichika's sister.

Both of us haven't seen our sisters in a while.It get's lonely at home, when you have no one to talk to; my sister and I were very close before she became an IS pilot.

Anyways we're running to the IS Academy, where Infinite Stratos users like Ichika and myself from all over the world come to learn how to effectively pilot an IS.

However, it's not unisex.

It's a boarding academy comprising of females, only, even the staff are women who double as instructors due to their former status as pilots or test candidates. Now they're getting two new students, to be more specific, two new male students, get where I am going with this?

Yup! The male students are Ichika and yours truly.

~Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Ichika running from Chibi Y/N~

Luckily, Ichika and I were put in the same class.

We were now sitting in our seats next to each other, Ichika was sweating bullets while I was nervous about everything, but keeping my emotions in check.

Now in a school full of girls, you would expect two males to get all the attention. Hence, every girl was staring at us; except for one.

Her name is Houki Shinonino; our old childhood friend, whom Ichika and I haven't seen for 6 years.

We first met when the three of us were learning Kendo at the same dojo. But now she was staring out the window now as if she did not recognize us; which honestly, it hurt, because I thought she liked me but looking at her reaction, I guess not, causing my mood to sour.

Hurts when your crush ignores you.

Since we're in an academy full of girls, our uniforms were custom made to fit us males; though mine was tight, because not to brag, I work out so I am pretty muscular for my age.

A woman with olive green hair walked in, judging by her attire she looked like a teacher.