Chapter II: Date [Part II]

Previously on Male in a Female World

The train had stopped at the mall and we were walking out of the station. Charlotte had a happy expression on her face, making everything seem vibrant around her, and honestly, I could stare at it for days.

"Hey Charlotte," I said stopping.

"Hmm?" She responds stopping as well coming close to me.

"You know since we are boyfriend and girlfriend," I said, watching as she blushed, "Instead of me, calling you Charlotte, maybe I could call you C-Charl?" I asked nervously, I'm not a virgin, and plus, I'm not sure if she even has feelings for me anymore. But I am new to this girlfriend and boyfriend business.

~Present Time~

~Y/N POV~

"Charl," She said, leaning close to me. "Yeah! I think Charl is wonderful!" She said blushing, leaning close, standing on her tiptoes and pecking my lips. Unknowingly to her, it gave me a view of her cleavage.

"Okay," I said with a smile, "I'll call you Charl when we're alone." I watched as she was thinking of some really happy things. Her smile was even more vibrant, making her look even more beautiful than before. I grab her hand and continue to walk around the mall.

"Hey Charl," I said with a soft voice, as my eyes land on a jewelry shop.

"What is it Y/N?" Charlotte asked.

"Do you mind going up ahead, I'll meet up with you in the swimsuit store, I just remembered there were a few things I need to buy," I said, looking at her.

Charlotte nodes, and pecks me on the lips and walks to the swimsuit store, there was a happy skip to her steps.

~Timeskip~

I walk out of the store with a bag in my left hand, I see Ran and Dan, I heard Ran talking about swimsuits.

"What's it for?" I asked grinning. 

"AHH!" Ran screams, turning around, she blushes when she saw me. 

"Hey, bud! Doing some shopping?" Dan asks holding multiple bags.

"Yeah, some jewelry shopping, here with my girlfriend," I said shrugging. "So, you got many boxes, are they all swimsuits?" I asked.

"Yuuup! The runt here," Dan points to Ran, I watched as she blushed. "Said she was going to show them to you," Dan says with a smirk.

"Oh really?~" I asked, with a grin. I watched as her blush became deeper.

"A-A-Are you here to get a swimsuit too?" Ran asked, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, we have a class beach trip coming up soon," I said, nodding.

"Ohh, yea next year you're going to be my upper-class man," Ran said with a smile.

"So, you're applying for the academy?" I asked. She nodded furiously.

"Yes! It's my first choice," Ran said, she looked down and blushed. "So, I'll see you there right?" She asked nervously, her hands behind her back.

"Yes, you will," I said leaning and pecking her on the cheek. I was amused as I saw her cheeks burning up. "Anyways, I was here with my girlfriend, so I'll catch up with you guys later!" I said, walking off, waving.

I walk into the swimsuit store, I looked around to see quite a few women there. Their heads go up as they see me enter, I smirked as I saw their cheeks burning up.