Chapter XIV: Tournament Time~!

Previously on the Male in a Female World

~Y/N POV~

"How did I get so lucky?" I said aloud staring at her in her white bra and panties. She blushed when she heard my compliment; she sat up on the bed, her shirt falling down her arms, she smirked at me as she removed her ribbon.

She shook her head, I watched on, amazed at her female prowess suddenly coming out. How she stared at me seductively, I couldn't help but get hard under her gaze.

When her eyes landed on the tent forming in my pants, she blushed. She giggled and motioned me to come closer with one finger. Again, I was amazed at this side of her but was not able to move. She giggles and moves of the bed, walking to me, swaying her hips as she comes closer, putting her arms around my neck, pressing her body against me.

She gasped as she felt my pant covered member touch her body, her eyes were wide open, and a blush forming on her face. Her attitude did a whole 180, and she was back to the Houki I knew.

Her face became a complete red, steam coming out her ears. She looked away from me, covering her face with her hands.

And well, let's just say nothing happened after that.

We were now in my bed, sleeping facing each other, her head on my chest, her hands drawing circles on my body; my hand was around her waist.

She lifted her head and looked at me, leaning in to kiss me on the lips, it was short and sweet.

"I love you," Houki said, smiling at me. I smiled at her, caressing her back.

"I love you too," I said.

At the last thing I remember, was going to sleep while feeling her warm embrace.

Present Time

~Third Person POV~

The tournament had started, the bleachers were packed with students, teachers, staff, and VIP's.

On one side was Laura and her partner Lei Ming. (A/N: Just a random name I came up with.)

On the other side were Y/N and Ichika, both pairs staring down there opponents.

"To think we would see each other in the first round," Laura said smirking, "Spares me the wait."

"Glad to hear that," Y/N said, his expression indifferent.

"Tch!" Laura frowned in annoyance at his void of emotion, her anger spiking up.

"You're going down!" Laura and Y/N said to each other. Laura charged at Y/N, however, she was blocked by Ichika charging at her with his Yukihira. Fortunately, Laura activated her AIC just in time to bock his overhead slash at her.

"What is that brat doing?!" Rin screamed. "I knew that was going to happen!"

"AIC....," Cecilia looked at him, rubbing her chin. "He knew about it too, so why?" She pondered.

"A rush attack? You people are so predictable," Laura said in her German accent.

"Yeah, yeah, just trying to figure you out really," Ichika said, Laura aimed her rifle at his face, and he broke free of her AIC.

"Y/N!" Ichika yelled Y/N popped out of the back, pulling out two modified KRISS Vectors and fires.

"*Gasp* It's the Rapid Switch!" Rin said, standing up, putting her hands on the railing in front of her.

"Tch," Laura says raising her AIC up to block the bullets coming her way. Lei then slides in and begins to block the bullets from hitting Luara.

"Don't forget about me!" She says pulling out her sword from the Uchigane IS, and rushing towards Y/N.