Chapter IX: Gospel [Part II]

Previously on the Male in a Female World

"Miss L/N?" asked Cecilia.

"Yes, what happened?" Sam turned to Cecilia.

"Ma'am, I'm sure that I can achieve the objective in my Blue Tears," Cecilia said, "As you know, the Gunner Strike, my high-maneuverability package is on its way here now," she said.

"And does that package operate on a molecular level and exchange?" Sam asked.

"Well...." Cecilia replied nervously, "Umm...no, not yet-" "By the way, I can finish adjusting the Akatsubaki in just seven minutes, No problem!" Tabane interrupted Cecilia.

"Alright then," Sam said, she turned to the students. "Y/N will take point," she said turning to Y/N.

 "You will fight the IS head on, while Orimura and Shinonono will finish off the IS with the one-off ability, she drives, and he shoots," she said, looking at the three students.

"Let's blow that thing out of the sky people!" Chifuyu said, "We launch in thirty-minutes ready or not, so don't just stand there," Chifuyu said, she clapped, "Get your asses moving!" she yelled.

Houki turned to Y/N, who was looking at Ichika with a smile, and then turned to Houki, and gave her his charming smile; which she returned.

~Present Time~

~Third Person POV~

"Welll, this has a nice feeling to it~," said a voice full of mischief.

"Huh? Um...no! You've got it all wrong," said Houki, who was blushing furiously, when she looked down to see her older sister. Hanging on the cliff, with a knowing smirk.

Y/N just looked at her and shook her head while smiling.

"Awww....now don't make a frowny face little sister," Tabane said in teasing voice, "Your face will freeze like that," she said shivering at the end.

 "This was the face I was born with," Houki said in annoyed tone.

"Ohhh yes, that's right...." Tabane said, thinking with a pause. "Anyway, let's hurry up and finish those adjustments to the Akatsubaki!" She said with pride while pushing herself onto the cliff with her arms.

Y/N and Ichika looked at each other and smiled, they then turned to the group behind them. 

The teachers and the girls were having a deep discussion about what will happen if the plans go south.

'I've got to make this work,' Ichika thought, 'I'm the only one who can do it, who can execute a one-shot kill.' 

While Houki clenched her left fist, "My own personal IS," she said in awe. "At last! You're finally mine," she said with pride.

~Timeskip to 30 minutes~

Y/N, Ichika and Houki were walking along the beach.

It was exactly 11:30 PM, the mission had begun.

"Here we go, Akatsubaki!" Houki exclaimed, her left hand in front of her for a second, before bright red energy spewed out of her wrist and enveloped her. Revealing the only second fourth-generation IS in the world, the Akatsubaki.

"Now! Byakushiki!" Ichika exclaimed, with his right hand forward, before he was enveloped in a similar manner, however, this time the light was light blue. Revealing the Byakushiki

"Let's go Gadian," Y/N said before he was enveloped in pure white light. As the light died down, it revealed the first fourth-generation IS in the world out of the two Black Guardian in all its glory.