Chapter X: Is that a Trap?!

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

Ichika and I were at Dan Gotanda's house, an old friend of ours, Ichika was playing video games, while I was sitting close by just reading a book.

"Y/N!" Dan said.

"Yea?" I said not looking away from the book, flipping to the next page.

"Must be heaven for you in that Academy, eh?" Dan asked grinning.

"Oh, it is," Ichika said chuckling, "He's got a harem already."

"NANI?" Dan said pausing the game, "You've only been there for a month!!" I look up to see Dan's eyes wide open staring at me.

Suddenly the door is kicked open, "Dan! Lunch is ready, let's go eat!" Said a familiar female voice. 

I turn to see Ran Gotanda, she has long scarlet hair that goes down to her hips but is tied up in a rough ponytail. She has a very slender body, she was wearing a loose clothing, making her curves more pronounced.

(A/N: Btw, Do you guys want her to be in the Harem?)

Ran freezes when she sees two new people in the room. Ran then turns to me and blushes.

"DAN! Why didn't you tell me Y-Y-Y/N and Ichika were here?!" Ran screams at Dan, blushing looking at me.

She hides behind the wall for a minute, and her head pops around the door.

'Still has a crush on me?' I thought, looking at her. 'She has changed quite a bit.'

"Looking good, Ran," I said winking at her; causing her to blush even more. "Gotta say you're looking quite delectable," I teased her, watching her blush.

"T-T-Thanks, Y/N," She said,   she comes out displaying herself in her loose tank top, rubbing her thighs together, and looking down in embarrassment.

"Well, I forgot to tell you about it," Dan said rubbing the back of his neck. "Well, at least, he complimented you," Dan said shrugging.

"What do you mean?" Ran said nervously.

"Please Ran, give me some credit," I said looking at her, "I am not Ichicka," "HEY!" "I know you've had a crush on me," I said smiling at her.

At this moment she blushes even more, steam comes out of her ears and she runs out of the room.

The three of us chuckle.

"Glad you figured that out," Dan said laughing.

"I mean it's not rocket science," I said shrugging my shoulders, looking at Ichika, who was looking at me weirdly.

I sighed and shake my head.

~Timeskip~

We were now at their restaurant, the Gotanda Eatery.