Chapter V: Thin Red Line

Previously on Male in a Female World

"You know what will make this better?" I said Cecilia shook her head. I put my arms around her and lifted her, she squealed as she felt her body being lifted. I then set her on my lap. She was sitting sideways, facing Charlotte.

"Is that better?" I asked, Cecilia just blushed and nodded. Wrapping one arm around my waist, I wrapped my arm around her ass. Cecilia blushed when she felt my hand.

"I'm sorry!" I said quickly, putting my hand above her ass. She looked at me and then just shook her head.

"It's alright, I was just shocked," She said with a blush.

I look to the other three to see them not looking at Cecilia with jealousy, but more like envy.

"You'll get your turn don't worry, but now I gotta treat her," I said, they all nod and go back to eating.

"Now what would you like Ms. Alcott?" I asked.

"My, My, such a gentleman~," Cecilia teased with a blush.

"I aim to please my woman," I said with a wink. She blushed and looked away.

"A-Anything's fine," She said, looking at her plate.

"Well, then, let's start with the Sashimi," I said, using my chopsticks to pick it up. "Say, 'Ahh'," I said, bringing it close to her mouth.

"Ah~," Cecilia said with a blush.

"No fair, Cecilia!" said one of the girls.

"She's getting L/N-kun to feed her!" said another girl.

"He's her boyfriend, you idiots," said another girl.

'Well, at least someone is smart,' I thought.

"But what about me? I-" "Do you even know what relationships are? Or are you too busy spreading your legs? He has a girlfriend, any gentleman would treat his girlfriend with respect and love. You can't expect him to do that to you, he doesn't know you, nor are you something to him, besides his classmate," said the same girl.

'Damn, she's wringing her out,' I thought.

I went back to feeding Cecilia and then the rest of the girls, Laura as well, albeit only a little bit, so that she does not feel left out.

Present Time

~Third Person POV~

Cecilia was walking back to her room, a smile on her face. 

'I sat on Y/N-kun's lap!!' She blushed as her thoughts ran wild. She walked past L/N-Sensei's room.

"Sis, are you a little nervous? Since it's been a while?" asked Y/N voice from inside the room. Cecilia froze.

"Of course not, don't be ridiculous," said L/N-Sensei's voice, with manly grunts from Y/N. Cecilia was blushing, 'Are they?! Really doing what I think they're doing?!'

"Hey!" *Y/N Grunts* "Mmmm...don't do it quite so hard," L/N-sensei said.

"Okay....*Y/N Grunts* Fine! What about here?" Y/N asks while grunting.

"Oh! That is...." L/N-Sensei said. "Oooo...No! Not there," she exclaimed angrily.

"*Y/N grunts* It'll feel good soon," Y/N said. "Look's like this has been building up," Y/N said, his voice sounding stressed as if he was being worked.

"Mmmm..." L/N-Sensei moaned. 

Cecilia was blushing furiously now.

"*Gasps* Oh my goodness, what in the heaven's is going on in there?" Cecilia asked while having various thoughts about what's occurring inside the room.