Chapter IX: ALERT! ALERT! Intruder Alert!

Previously on Male in a Female World

I grab Cecilia's hand in a shake, and we take a picture staring each other. I get an idea and smirk, "Wanna know how it can be made better?" I said turning to Kaoruko.

"How?" She asks.

"Like this," I said, moving to kiss Cecilia on the cheek and then the sound of a camera clicking, and squeals go around the cafeteria.

Cecilia just froze, once the picture was done. I looked at Cecilia with a grin, steam was coming out of her ears, her cheeks were a deep tomato red; Houki and I just chuckle at her.

~Rin POV~

'Damnit, I was too late, he already has two girlfriends!' I screamed in my mind, as I watch the interaction between the trio; jealousy filling my heart. 'I want him too,' I thought, whimpering in my mind.

"Don't worry Rin," Ichika said all of the sudden, I look at him with confusion. He looks at me, "I am sure the two are willing to share him with you, I am not surprised he's getting this much love from everyone," Ichika said looking at Y/N with wonder.

'They are?' I look at the two girls, who notice my stare and then give me a knowing smile.

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

We were in the training field, Class 1 and Class 2 were having their training together.

Houki and Ichika were working on their Sword skills. Ichika had improved quite a bit with our combined efforts.

Rin and Cecilia were going at it, they weren't fighting but they were just training, shooting moving targets. Rin's Shenlong was out as well as Cecilia's Blue Tears.

Suddenly we heard the glass break on top of the training field

*RED ALERT* INTRUDER! INTRUDER INTRUDER! *RED ALERT*

The warning signs came on, a black IS crashed on the ground.