ARC II | Chapter I: Date [Part I]

~?? POV~

*A Certain Someone's Ringtone*

I heard my ringtone go off, my eyes widen because it was a certain someone. I smiled as I rushed to get to the phone.

I looked at the Caller ID and smiled again.

"Hi Hi, are you high~," I said with a cheerful voice. "It's everyone's favorite idol, Shinonono Tabane!" I said with a smile.

There was a huff from the phone. My eyes widen.

"Wait, wait! Don't hang-up, Houki-chan!" I whined. A little hurt from what she was about to do.

"Nee-san," Houki said with a soft voice.

I closed my eye and look down.

'Nee-san,' I thought, smiling. 'It's been awhile since you can't me that Houki,' I thought, tears falling from my eyes.

"N-N-Nee-san?" Houki's voice came from the speaker, concern evident in her tone.

I wipe my tears and put on a smile.

"No, No, No, my dear little sister!" I exclaimed, "Hum~Hum~ I know what you want!~" I said in an excited tone.

"You want it, right?" I said excitedly, "Your own personal machine! Of course, I have prepared one. Top-of-the-line and also non-standard! And it's even a match for the white one! Though a little weak compared to the black one. But Nevertheless, the name of this machine is.....Akatsubaki!" I said.

~Y/N POV~

"Didn't they just open a large bath for the boys," a random girl said in the class. 

"Alright, class! Settle down!" Chifuyu said, looking around the class, as her eyes land on me, I send a smile to her; which she responded with one of her own, charming smiles.

"Alright, let us a begin toda-" *BAM* A door slam interrupted Chifuyu.

We all turn to see the door wide open and Laura standing there, she was looking at me and me only. 

I raised an eyebrow at that, I sit straight in my chair. Being cautious of her, since she is very unpredictable.

Laura walked up to my chair and picks me up. My eyes widen as she moves in to kiss me. 

I stop her by putting my finger on her lips.

"Bodewig, what exactly are you doing?" I asked in a confused tone.

"I have decided that I'm going to make you my bride, and that is final. I will not take any objections from you," Laura said with a confident tone.

"WHAT?!" The class was in an uproar. 

'It's official, that shit went straight to her head,' I thought. 'Remember kids, don't do drugs or this is the result,' I thought, watching Laura.

I gently push her off me and stand straight. The class was still in an uproar.

"WHAT?!" "HEY! WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT, BITCH!" "HE'S MINE SO BACK OFF!" 'I think that was Houki,' I thought when I heard the last comment. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOURS?!" "YOU SAID YOU'RE SHARING!" 

"SORRY! IT WAS A SLIP! I MEANT HE'S OURS!"

"Well, Bodewig," I said with a stern tone, she flinched at that. "I don't know what you're thinking, but that's not happening. After what you did, we're better off starting with just being classmates first," I said crossing my arms.

The class became silent now, from the corner of my eyes, I could see most of them had their eyes wide open.

~Timeskip to next day~