Chapter VI: Training with My Harem, and Ichika

Previously in Male in a Female World

~Houki POV~

'He was amazing out there, however, that Cecilia slut is going after Y/N now,' I grumble mentally. 'Need to be careful of her,' I thought before going to sleep with Y/N spooning me, enjoying this for tonight and days to come.

~Cecilia POV~

"He was amazing out there, so strong, so wonderful,' I thought, holding my cheeks rolling on the bed in excitement. 'I had fun with all three, Y/N, Ichika, and Houki. I got to feed Y/N as well!' I thought smiling as I remember feeding him with my spoon and then using that to feed myself, 'It was an indirect kiss,' I started to roll around the bed again.

'Though I have to get him away from his girlfriend, Houki,' I thought, jealousy filling my heart. 'I have a rival already, and it's day one.'

~Y/N POV~

'Why does it feel like something bad is going to happen soon?' I thought, my mind not being able to get rid of the feeling. 'I hope it's not something to do with Mom, Dad, Sis or Houki' I sigh and go back to sleep, the feeling still lingering, spooning Houki, hoping for the best.

Present Time

Next Day

~Y/N POV~

It's Monday, been a week since my match against Cecilia. We're all in class and Ms. Orimura seemed like she had an announcement.

"Alright Class!" She said clapping her hands in a cute manner, I was looking at her, smiling at her cuteness. When her eyes landed on me, she blushed and looked the other way. 

"T-Today will be the first day of your practical training," Ms. Orimura said, occasionally glancing at me. 'Is this what I think it is?' I thought, amazed at what was happening. 'No way, I am over-interpreting things, there is no way.' I thought, shaking my head.

She looks at Ichika, "Mr. Orimura, your personal IS unit has arrived, so you will be using it while training."

"Yes, Sensei, Do you have it with you right now?" Ichika asked. She nodded and took out a wooden box from under the table.

"Here it is, the Byakushiki," Ms. Orimura said with pride, handing him a wooden box.

"Hai!" Ichika said, opening the box. Inside was a wristband, made of metal.

(A/N: If you can't tell, it's that ugly bracelet on his hand

(A/N: If you can't tell, it's that ugly bracelet on his hand. Tbh, in this form, it doesn't do justice to the whole IS. Looks like a piece of scrap metal put together.....)

Silence followed, he stared at the bracelet, for a whole minute. 

"Is this it?" Ichika asked looking at Ms. Orimura.

"Yes, Is there a problem Mr. Orimura?" She asked, with staring at him.

Ichika gulped, "No, of course not Ma'am," He said nervously, sweating bullets.