Chapter VIII: Gospel [Part I]

Previously on Male in a Female World

"W-Wait a minute," Ichika said nervously, "I'm going in?"

"Of course!" The girls said in unison.

I sighed.

"Don't say it at the same time!" Ichika yelled, standing up quickly.

There was a silence.

"Ichika, this is not training," Chifuyu said with a serious tone, "It's a real battle."

My eyes widen in surprise, I look at Chifuyu.

'Isn't that the first time she's ever called him by the name since we came to the IS-Academy?' I thought, looking at her. Then looking at Sam, who also had a look of surprise.

"If you don't have the resolve to fight, then we won't force you," she continued with a serious tone.

Ichika stiffened, and then he sighed, "I'll do it," he said.

"Hold it! Hold it!" said a very familiar voice.

*CLANG* We all looked behind to see Tabane popping out of the ceiling upside down.

"Put a hold on that strategy!" Tabane said.

"It's her again...." Ichika said.

Tabane launched herself and did a double somersault and landed in the middle of the table.

'Wait, what? Where the fuck was the distance, HOW DID SHE DO TWO SOMERSAULTS?!' I thought in my mind.

Tabane quickly walked to Chifuyu.

"Chi-chan, Chi-chan! In my head is an even better strategy, so now it's printing," she said in a cute voice, sticking very close to Chifuyu; who was now facepalming herself. "So where's your printer?" She asked.

"Will you leave," Chifuyu said.

"Just listen, 'Kay?" Tabane said, shaking Chifuyu. She then turned to Sam.

"First off, it's definitely the Akatsubaki's turn to shine!!!!" She said excitedly.

"What?" Sam asked.

All of us gasped, including me.

~Timeskip~

~Third Person POV~

The group had now moved to a clearing, near a waterfall.

Houki was standing close to a ledge, with everyone else standing a 2 feet below the cliff.

Houki was staring at her IS which was in standby form. It takes the form of a pair of gold and silver bells wrapped around 's left wrist by a red and black ribbon divided by a white line.

She moved her hand slightly causing the bells to ring softly.

'Alright Akatsubaki, Let's go!' Houki thought, bringing her left write in front of her. 

Suddenly, bright red energy spewed out of her left wrist, completely covering her.

As the energy died down, it revealed her IS, The Akatsubaki.

Behind the whole group was where the teachers were standing, Sam L/N, Chifuyu Orimura, and Maya Yamada.

In front of them were the students.

And in the front of them, was Tabane, staring at Houki with pride.

"I'm just curious, but do the top brass know that Professor Shinonono is here, right now," Maya whispered to Sam.