Chapter XIII: Blue Days ~ Red Switch (Half-Lemon)

Previously on the Male in a Female World

"LAURA STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!" I yelled my rage increasing, watching my two lovers getting hurt, pounding the barrier between the arena and the bleachers.

Laura punches Rin in the face and kicks Cecilia in the stomach. She looks at me and gives me a sinister smile, and continues punching them.

"LAURA BODEWIG!" I screamed activating my IS, charged at the barrier at full speed, it easily breaks.

I then tackle Laura in a way an American football player would do.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF THEM!" I yelled, rushing at her at Mach 1. A huge sound boom occurs in the arena, sending dust flying everywhere.

Houki, Ichika, Charlotte, and the rest who were watching were staring at the arena in shock, their eyes wide open.

~Third Person POV~

Laura was hitting Cecilia and Rin, and the next thing she knows a huge force hits her hard. Spit came out of Laura's mouth, as she felt an immense pressure on her stomach. She was sent flying into the wall, she groaned, her IS's energy bar, now at about a quarter.

She looked up, the dust still around the arena. Suddenly a red glow came out of the middle of the arena.

The spectators could only watch in shock.

The red glow expanded, and the dust was cleared in an instant. They covered their face, as the now broken barrier let, the dust into the bleachers.

As the dust settled down, the spectators looked back and saw Y/N standing there, in his Black Guardian.

A red aura emitting from his body, the suit's light that was once red, now emitting a crimson red.

He was angry, very angry. Looks like someone just poked the beast, and someone has to pay the price.

Present Time

~Third Person POV~

"L/N-Sensei!" A beautiful olive haired busty woman was running to a busty brunette woman, Sam L/N.

Sam turns around and faces the olive haired woman, "Yes, Yamada-sensei?" She looks at Ms. Yamada, "Why are you running Ms. Yamada? What is going on?" Asked concerned for the teacher.

"I-I-I" Ms. Yamada was wheezing, Sam rushed to the teacher, making her sit on the chair next to her, going to the water dispenser and bringing water to her. Ms. Yamada looked at Sam with thanks and drank water. She let out a sigh of relief, "Phew, that was a workout, gotta go to do the gym someday," She said, looking at her stomach, poking the flab she was seeing.

"It's fine, you're alright," Sam said, the two having a casual conversation, as she was not running just now.

"Hey, L/N-sensei?" Ms. Yamada asked.

"Hmm?" Sam said looking at Ms. Yamada.

"When are we going for that trip?" She asked tilting her head.

Sam thought for a moment, then checked her terminal for the calendar, "We have some time, so don't worry, you can workout till then," Sam said to her smiling. Ms. Yamada responded with a nod and a smile. "Don't worry, Y/N will still like you regardless," Sam said with a wink. She giggled as she saw Ms. Yamada's face become a deep red.

"W-W-W-W-What do-" "Stop it, Maya, I know how you feel about him," Sam smiled at her. "Plus, I don't mind you being in the family as my sister in law," She said winking at her, giggling again as she watched her blush.