Chapter III: Ocean's Eleven [Part I]

Previously on Male in a Female World

"So, How have you been Chifuyu?" I asked her in a gentle tone. Chifuyu blushed when she heard that name, she looked down and smiled.

Maya was standing next to her with her eyes wide open, but soon it turned into a knowing smile.

"W-Well, I have been fine I guess," Chifuyu said, in a soft tone.

"I see that you've been working out," I compliment her, looking at her figure. She blushed even more at this point.

"I-I-I" Chifuyu stuttered, and I could only chuckle. Her eyes were darting around, then it landed on something, I turn to see it landed on a black two-piece bikini.

"Hmm, I think that would really suit you, Chifuyu~," I teased. Chuckling as she rushed over to the bikini to escape my teasing.

I then turned to Ms. Yamada, who was still giggling. I walk closer to her as if stalking my prey. She looked like a deer caught in the headlight, her eyes widen, she looked around as well.

I smirked evilly, causing her to rush off to somewhere in the store.

I look back and shake my head and chuckle at all of them.

"Y/N, I'm done," Charlotte said from behind me.

"Ok," I said, we pay for our swimsuits and head back to the Academy.

Present Time

~Timeskip~

~Y/N POV~

It was the first day of our beach trip, it was 2 weeks after my date with Charlotte. All the students from the first year were at the beach in their respective swimsuits.

"Alright!" Ms. Yamada exclaims, still wearing her yellow sundress. "It's 11 o'clock right now, so you're free to do whatever you want till the sun sets," She said staring at everyone. 

Right next to her was Chifuyu who was now in a white shirt and black shorts, her black bikini was visible through her white shirt. She was looking sexy, to say the least. 

Right next to Chifuyu was my sister, Sam. She was wearing a turquoise shirt with the sleeves reaching her elbow. She was wearing white shorts that reach a little above her knees. 

And as usual, she looked beautiful either way.

"Just make sure you get dressed and get back to the guest house for dinner, alright?" Chifuyu finished for Ms. Yamada.

"And Y/N," Sam said. 

"Yes?" I said, raising my eyebrow.

"Let's not do anything too drastic alright?" Sam said with a smirk.

I nervously chuckle while scratching the back of my neck, I watched as Houki, Cecilia, Charl, and Rin, all blush a deep red.

"Everyone clear?" Chifuyu asked.

"Yes!" Everyone screamed and we all dispersed, walking away to do their own thing.

A few girls walk up to me with a volleyball.