Chapter V: The Black Guardian

Previously on Male in a Female World

"Do you mind explaining how your so fluent with an IS?" Cecilia asked crossing her arms, "Even though you were just found out that you can operate an IS, not even 2 months ago, Darling," Cecilia asked with a cute voice, while still trying to be serious.

"Ok....."I said, looking at Houki and Ichika who seemed weirded out by her sudden change of personality as well, "I can tell you with Ichika and Houki, while we hang out later, but what's with the 'Darling', you called me a commoner before the match," I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing," She quickly said, walking away.

"Well that's weird, though, she looks cute when she isn't all high and mighty," I said aloud, Ichika giving me a smile, while Houki was just staring.

"What?" I asked looking at the two.

"Nothing," They said together, walking away.

"Why do I feel left out in this?" I said aloud.

Present Time 

~Flashback to before the end of the Match~

~Cecilia POV~

I was flying to the brat for a minute and next thing I know, I see black and feeling of weightlessness. The air rushing to me, I was falling and falling, suddenly it stopped, and then I feel warm.

I will my eyes to open and look around, to see Y/N holding me; and all I could do was hug his chest, feeling his warmth. Finally finding that person that would protect me. 

My heart started to beat faster; my emotions running wild. My thoughts going to How Y/N would protect me, how he would spoil me, how we would get married and have lots of children. My thought's of my failure for a father was replaced with the man of my dreams.

Y/N L/N

"*Cough* Cecilia, you know we're still in the arena right?" He said looking down at me with those dark blue eyes. "Would explain what this is?" I looked down at him holding me bridal style. I blushed, deactivated my IS, and ran off to the locker room in embarrassment.

I grabbed my clothes for a shower, but before I went in. I check the replay of the match on my phone, finding that the entire match was recorded, from start to finish.

'Y/N how were you able to finish me in one hit?' I thought, my thoughts running wild at his power; I blushed at few of my lewd thoughts. 

However, when I watched it, even the slow-motion camera was not able to capture Y/N, when both of us dashed I just saw a red streak that followed Y/N, dissipating once we crossed each other. When we stopped, I watched my form fall on the ground. 

Y/N had waited, not seeing me get up, he dashed around the arena like he had been piloting an IS for years, and reached me before I hit the ground, catching me bridal style with ease; landing on the ground as if nothing happened. 

After a while, the announcer declared Y/N the winner of the match.

Once the replay was done, I went into the shower to collect my thoughts.

'He saved me without even thinking about losing the match, to think I thought of him as a commoner, but he's much different than my father. Very different. I think I have fallen for him literally and emotionally," I thought, showering. As I was rubbing the soap over my breasts and waist. 

The images came again, of us together, how he would protect me, how he would hold me if something was wrong, how he would hug me protecting me, how we would kiss, and how we would make love.