Chapter XI: Jealousy and Trouble with the New Student!

Previously in the Male in a Female World

"Who's next?" I ask the group.

"Me," Houki said raising her hand, "Though I can't reach the cockpit if it's left like that," She said looking at the cockpit.

I kneel down next to her, "What are you doing?!" Houki said when she saw me approaching her.

She squealed as I picked her up bridal style, "I'm going to mount you myself, so I gotta lift you into the cockpit, dear" I said smirking, watching her blush as I picked her up.

~Houki POV~

'Is this what it feels like to be carried like a princess?' I thought as Y/N carried me into the IS.

~Y/N POV~

"You got any plans for lunch today?" Houki asked.

"No, I do not," I replied.

"You wanna have lunch with Cecilia and me outside?" She asked looking at me cutely.

"Sure, babe," I teased her, laughing as she blushed.

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

We were sitting on the Roof, with Houki, Cecilia, Rin, and Charlotte.

"Why are they here?" Houki asked, looking at me.

I shrugged, looking at Rin and Charlotte, who were just looking at us nervously.

"I have no clue at all," I said. "Why did you girls bring so much food?" I asked them, looking at their lunch boxes.

They looked at each other, sparks flying between all of them. 'Jesus, bad blood already?' I thought, as Houki and Cecilia were staring down Rin and Charlotte.

It's for you to try," The four girls said in tandem.

They started to open the lids to show me what they brought.

Rin had sweet and sour pork.

"I woke up early to make this," She said with a blush. "Y-y-you always loved my sweet and sour pork," She mumbled the last part, I just laughed at her.

"I woke up to make you these sandwiches," Cecilia said joyfully. 

"These look delicious," I said, reaching over to her box, "I'll try this one first," I said picking the sandwich with an egg salad filling. I took a bite and noticed something didn't taste right. I smelled the sandwich and looked at Cecilia.

"Why did you put perfume on the sandwich?" I asked, not trying to show a disgusted emotion.

"For it to smell better," She said with an innocent smile. I mentally facepalmed at that.

"What else did you put on the sandwich?" I asked.

"I don't really remember," Cecilia said, putting a finger on her chin.

"Ok then," I stared at her, "Onto the next person," I said looking at Houki. She had a normal looking Japanese lunch made rice, egg rolls, fried chicken, etc.

"This is what I made," Houki said, showing me her box.

"Woah!" I said baffled at the sight, "It looks good, seems like you spent a lot of time on it," I said.

"I made some for you, but I only took time on it because it was for me," Houki said with a pout.

"Ok, my beautiful tsundere," I teased, grabbing my fork and getting a piece of fried chicken, "Oh my lord," I said, as I had a flavor burst in my mouth. "This is soo good~," I moaned, watching as Houki blushed and turned away from me. I take another piece as Houki said what seasoning she used.